Why does no under eye support give a sad depressed look to face

Pei

Pei

Kraken
My brother has no under eye support and it makes me feel sad and depressed when I look at his face @BrahminBoss you agree

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
My brother has no under eye support and it makes me feel sad and depressed when I look at his face @BrahminBoss you agree
I have? My lower eyelid is a bit droopy but not zurzolo level

• +1
Reactions: Pei
because depressed people lack undereye support
even immediately after crying there is less undereye support

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Pei
I have? My lower eyelid is a bit droopy but not zurzolo level
He got wisdom teeth removal and that combined with never developed under eye eye support and retruded lefort 2 region let’s just say you would know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
because depressed people lack undereye support
even immediately after crying there is less undereye support
also jot having a projected lefort 2 region they said it’s what separates beautiful from average the most here

Attachments

• IMG_0900.png
    IMG_0900.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
also jot having a projected lefort 2 region they said it’s what separates beautiful from average the most here
yes its true people with projected lefort 2 are the type who will be worshipped at their feet.

yes its true people with projected lefort 2 are the type who will be worshipped at their feet.
Projected lefort 2 region is what makes Ramirez so mesmerizing right be retruded on guy in front tbh
IMG 0920
so retruded will have more buggy less vertical eyes more prey?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Projected lefort 2 region is what makes Ramirez so mesmerizing right be retruded on guy in front tbh View attachment 2853775so retruded will have more buggy less vertical eyes more prey?
Facial depth I see what he means by that facial depth is how deep your eye orbits sit into your skull, not how much maxilla projects

Attachments

• IMG_0872.png
    IMG_0872.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Projected lefort 2 region is what makes Ramirez so mesmerizing right be retruded on guy in front tbh View attachment 2853775so retruded will have more buggy less vertical eyes more prey?
once i saw the maxillapill in action i cant unsee it
its impossible to explain to a normie what maxilla is you just have to see it and understand

once i saw the maxillapill in action i cant unsee it
its impossible to explain to a normie what maxilla is you just have to see it and understand
The maxilla is hardwired into our brains?