• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€

๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
First, my under eye area is shit and lacks support like it looks sunken and creates a line that looks like this / \.

Second, my mouth area is brutal because when I move my mouth to talk it goes slighty to the right side and my mouth is also assymetrical, one side is turned down and bigger than the other.

Third, my low cheekbones are close to the mouth and makes my smile to be subhuman tier because whenever I smile it creates a shape like this ( ) and never goes up to the eye area which would make me have a better smile.

Fourth, the cheek fat pads increases how bad my smile looks and I been having a hard time to reduce them although the right side of my face has a good shape but the left doesn't.

Lastly, my jaw assymetry jfl like how is possible that my left jaw is bigger and more defined than the right one, bigger doesn't mean better it actually looksmin me because it makes the face to look wide instead of a V shape like Chico.

Last edited: