I’m falling in love and I hate it

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Like wtf how does love work. So there’s this girl I used to smoke weed with everyday 3 yrs ago. She was an angel I swear, I always had a thing for her and so did she. She used to come to my house late at night and just sit with me while I was a depressed skinny cuck. I was legit talking ab how I was gonna kill myself and she was there every fucking second trying to help me.
Sadly I had to break off contact cuz I got in another relationship and wasn’t allowed to speak w/ her.

Now it’s been over w/ my ex for a month and I started texting with that one girl again. I swear she blows my mind, I legit was thinking ab her while fucking someone else. We’re talking like we’re already in a relationship but when we actually meet up I’m gonna screw it up, I just know it.

In those 3 years we haven’t really talked I became a fucking incel when it comes to meeting girls I actually like, I’m the most autistic and retarded person ever. The shit that comes out of my mouth is insane. My cortisol spikes like a mf so most of my sentences don’t even make sense💀

How do I undo becoming retarded?
Someone cast a fucking spell on me so I can go live in the woods with that girl and give her backshots at the lake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and capybara

• +1
Reactions: capybara
This is a heavy larp and ignore my rambling

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and capybara
7m0lvs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, mirrormogger, mid and 5 others
ive never feel in love but its my fault for me its just cringe and fake i dont really trust people

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
Jfl @ you for starting another relationship when a woman literally helped you through depression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, SubhumanCurrycel, mirrormogger and 2 others
chad falls in love

Jfl @ you for starting another relationship when a woman literally helped you through depression
In case you haven’t noticed I might be mentally challenged

In case you haven’t noticed I might be mentally challenged
No nigga you’re ungrateful. You swear she liked you back,she helped you through depression yet you still chose another girl. I mean that’s fine but you are trying to ltr her now lol. I say go for it,better than rambling on chad.org

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Like wtf how does love work. So there’s this girl I used to smoke weed with everyday 3 yrs ago. She was an angel I swear, I always had a thing for her and so did she. She used to come to my house late at night and just sit with me while I was a depressed skinny cuck. I was legit talking ab how I was gonna kill myself and she was there every fucking second trying to help me.
Sadly I had to break off contact cuz I got in another relationship and wasn’t allowed to speak w/ her.

Now it’s been over w/ my ex for a month and I started texting with that one girl again. I swear she blows my mind, I legit was thinking ab her while fucking someone else. We’re talking like we’re already in a relationship but when we actually meet up I’m gonna screw it up, I just know it.

In those 3 years we haven’t really talked I became a fucking incel when it comes to meeting girls I actually like, I’m the most autistic and retarded person ever. The shit that comes out of my mouth is insane. My cortisol spikes like a mf so most of my sentences don’t even make sense💀

How do I undo becoming retarded?
Someone cast a fucking spell on me so I can go live in the woods with that girl and give her backshots at the lake
bro its okay to love a girl if you have a genuine connection w her

You'll be fine, 3 years isnt the end of it, if you hit it off with her before just relax if shes into you shes into you