Tbh I’m legit repulsed by my LTR foid

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Almost 2 straight months of just slaying this foid. Legit can’t get hard unless I’m imagining I’m fucking another foid while doing her. And she’s attatched to me asf meanwhile I wouldn’t even care if she got killed or raped like jfl I’m just using her for sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, Latinolooksmaxxer, RecessedChinCel and 15 others
Yoooo hahahah you are so badass bro 😭😭 You dont care man thats so cool, wish i was that dope🤯 Holy smokes man.. Shiii

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, champagnepapi, blatonslatt and 31 others
You missed out the part where you forced her to get an abortion @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Ryldoo IS COPING, gigell and 5 others
Almost 2 straight months of just slaying this foid. Legit can’t get hard unless I’m imagining I’m fucking another foid while doing her. And she’s attatched to me asf meanwhile I wouldn’t even care if she got killed or raped like jfl I’m just using her for sex
Chad ramblings

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, kviijjjjj, Sny and 13 others
You missed out the part where you forced her to get an abortion @St.TikTokcel
No u haven’t caught up. She wasn’t she had her period also I’m infertile from Test E since I coomed in her.

Anyway tomorrow I’m gonna start meeting tinder foids again cus I legit get 3 likes per day now in my shithole cus mogger pics

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Manletmachine
like jfl I’m just using her for sex
It’s her fault for fornicating. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
It’s her fault for fornicating. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
I already ruined her, her vagina is so stretched out legit making me feel like a dicklet. Can’t wait to cheat on her

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, mirrormogger, notgraycel245969 and 3 others
I already ruined her, her vagina is so stretched out legit making me feel like a dicklet. Can’t wait to cheat on her
Was she a virgin when u first banged?

Was she a virgin when u first banged?
No but she was bad at sex so I can tell the previous guys were also cucks so I defo changed her

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Aladin
@ascension 5.9x5 btw:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, RecessedChinCel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Yoooo hahahah you are so badass bro 😭😭 You dont care man thats so cool, wish i was that dope🤯 Holy smokes man.. Shiii
he is so fucking cool i wish i was like him

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
4112122 4045404 GJr4eyjWsAAnIUf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, h111, edodalic29 and 1 other person
thats messed up man

• +1
Reactions: greycel and h111
So sigma

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Do you think the Test E was worth becoming infertile?

Weirdo

How bigs ur dick

IMG 5652

No it makes sense bro, for some reason most girlfriends get boring after like a month or so, maybe its just my problem

• +1
Reactions: Reformed