If you’re not in an LTR there is no point in moving out

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Seriously moving out is a meme. I’m 24 turning 25 this summer and honestly don’t see myself moving out anytime soon or the distant future unless it’s to geomax in another country.

Brb,
> No one to cook food for you whilst you’re wageslaving.
> Extortionate bills just to live in an empty house doing the same crap you were doing at your mamma house.
> No savings cause all of it has gone towards the house, bills and takeaways cause you can’t be bothered to cook after wageslaving.
> No LTR to live with and help you spilt the bills
> God forbid a medical emergency occurs, you’re FUCKED. Ain’t no one there to call 911 or help you.
> Even more lonely without your family around.
> Living paycheck to paycheck
> Lose your job then you lose your home, homelessness is one missed paycheck away.
> can’t even enjoy your house cause you’re at work 24/7 to pay for an empty house just fucking lol.

I will stay living with my parent until I have enough money saved to get the fuck out the UK even if that takes me 10 more years. Don’t care about society expectations. Muh “your X years old and still living with your parents?” questions. Yes bitch and what’s it to you, you gonna pay ma bills when I move out nigha? What’s that, no? Then STFU.

@disillusioned @_MVP_ @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Pikabro @SidharthTheSlayer @MakinItHappen @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @Ricky212 @BigJimsWornOutTires @tyronechadmax @radicalrationalist @Daqirius @InnerVoid @Vermilioncore @Blackgymmax @Gengar @Squirtle @Manletmachine @Pierrot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, BigBoy3000, ConfusedBolivian and 14 others
That's because there is a difference between being black and being a nigger.

I won't give you a prize for working out which one you are?

Yeah fuck wit you keep playing Far Cry.

Don't ever project your incompetency onto other races in promoting bum culture, because I will personally fuck your negro hiding behind a gun ass up. You fucking incompetent, fatherless, low genetic base IQ faggot!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LooksThinker, greycel and 12 others
Seriously moving out is a meme. I’m 24 turning 25 this summer and honestly don’t see myself moving out anytime soon or the distant future unless it’s to geomax in another country.

Brb,
> Extortionate bills just to live in an empty house doing the same crap you were doing at your mamma house.
> No savings cause all of it has gone towards the house, bills and takeaways cause you can’t be bothered to cook after wageslaving.
> God forbid a medical emergency occurs, you’re FUCKED. Ain’t no one there to call 911 or help you.
> Lose your job then you lose your home, homelessness is one missed paycheck away.
> can’t even enjoy your house cause you’re at work 24/7 to pay for an empty house just fucking lol.

I will stay living with my parent until I have enough money saved to get the fuck out the UK even if that takes me 10 more years. Don’t care about society expectations. Muh “your X years old and still living with your parents?” questions. Yes bitch and what’s it to you, you gonna pay ma bills when I move out nigha? What’s that, no? Then STFU.

@disillusioned @_MVP_ @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Pikabro @SidharthTheSlayer @MakinItHappen @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @Ricky212 @BigJimsWornOutTires @tyronechadmax @radicalrationalist @Daqirius @InnerVoid @Vermilioncore @Blackgymmax @Gengar @Squirtle @Manletmachine @Pierrot
Agreed. The only real downside to staying at home for long is people making fun of you, which id really not that big of a deal.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BoredPrince, LooksThinker and 2 others

Don't ever project your incompetency onto other races in promoting bum culture, because I will personally fuck your negro hiding behind a gun ass up. You fucking incompetent, fatherless, low genetic base IQ faggot!
Keep waffling with ur middle school insults. I ain’t got nothing to prove to this degen society

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 3 others

Based .org user

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and ManletBlackcel
I see why you wagecelled for all that surgery dem der @Blackgymmax.

End up like this pick me child.

it's normal in middle eastern culture to stay with your parents well into your late 20s even if work, until you get married that is

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv, LooksThinker, shalomnigga and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 67558 and ManletBlackcel
I see why you wagecelled for all that surgery dem der @Blackgymmax.

View attachment 2858313

End up like this pick me child.
Thanks for the compliment Saar. I don’t have to get 100 surgeries to look somewhat normal. The only thing holding me back is my height.

it's normal in middle eastern culture to stay with your parents well into your late 20s even if work, until you get married that is
Even in the Latino community they all mostly stay together even when in LTR’s. It’s mostly just cumskins and retards with no financial finesse that rush to move out

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Bushman and yeeyeeslayer
Thanks for the compliment Saar. I don’t have to get 100 surgeries to look somewhat normal. The only thing holding me back is my height.

You are a boneloss fucking African masai looking fuck.

All you are missing is fat holes in your ear lobes and you can migrate back to your country of root.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Bushman, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, tombradylover and ManletBlackcel
Why are you violating lmao

Because he has no right to come in here and champion being a bum. He is fucking cancer for younger men tryna make something of themselves. A total plague. I am showing the youth that he is a fool.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Why are you violating lmao
JFL I thought he was based don’t even know why I tagged him. He’s crashing out as if I just held his family hostage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greycel, coispet and 4 others
Because he has no right to come in here and champion being a bum. He is fucking cancer for younger men tryna make something of themselves. A total plague. I am showing the youth that he is a fool.
Yes because making something on yourself means making bad financial decisions to impress society.
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, coispet and Bushman
It's kind of hard to get into a LTR if you don't already live on your own though. U might be saving money, but bitches aint waiting to meet yo momma the first time u take her home to fuck lmao

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and ManletBlackcel
JFL I thought he was based don’t even know why I tagged him. He’s crashing out as if I just held his family hostage
Doesn’t listen to him buddyboyo there’s nothing wrong with choosing to stay with your parents as long as your working/making something of urself and not leeching off of them in ur moms basement**

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BoredPrince, coispet and 1 other person
It's kind of hard to get into a LTR if you don't already live on your own though. U might be saving money, but bitches aint waiting to meet yo momma the first time u take her home to fuck lmao
This BS. My older bro who is about 5 years older than me was was living with me, my mum and my sister and still managed to get into an healthy LTR with a HTB Italian foid that was actually older him. They stayed together for years before they broke and he regularly had sex with her at our home, with her even staying over for the night, spending Christmas with us and our cousins. They broke up just before my bro moved out and got his own yard.

If she really like she won’t care and will understand you’re still saving up to get your own.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Bushman

Brb,

How will you handle dates? You can't bring them at yours, and they rarely have a place

This BS. My older bro who is about 5 years older than me was was living with me, my mum and my sister and still managed to get into an healthy LTR with a HTB Italian foid that was actually older him. They stayed together for years before they broke and he regularly had sex with her at our home, with her even staying over for the night, spending Christmas with us and our cousins. They broke up just before my bro moved out and got his own yard.

If she really like she won’t care and will understand you’re still saving up to get your own.
yes, it's undeniable that it is possible, but its surely much harder

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Doesn’t listen to him buddyboyo there’s nothing wrong with choosing to stay with your parents as long as your working/making something of urself and not leeching off of them in ur moms basement**
💯 Even though I’m not financially where I want to be now, I still help out the fam by buying useful stuff for the house. Me and my sis even re painted and renovated the house during summer break when I came back from Uni dorms. And I plan to buy a new 65inch TV for the house and help out with bills when I get a new job and pay off my debts. I don't see anything wrong with it as long you’re helping some way or another it even have to be financially, just help around the house.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BoredPrince, greywind and 4 others
Losers mingling and validating each others' loserdom.

It costs nothing.

You can still shit-post and rot on CuckMax

• Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Brb,

Completely normal to live with your parents.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover, shalomnigga and 3 others
How will you handle dates? You can't bring them at yours, and they rarely have a place

yes, it's undeniable that it is possible, but its surely much harder
My older brother was bringing girls to his room when he was in secondary school and my parents had not problems with it. It depends on ur family and parents. In fact I know my mom would rejoice and be so happy if I ever ascend and start bringing a girls to the house knowing that I’m not a lonely incel anymore.

My older brother was bringing girls to his room when he was in secondary school and my parents had not problems with it. It depends on ur family and parents. In fact I know my mom would rejoice and be so happy if I ever ascend and start bringing a girls to the house knowing that I’m not a lonely incel anymore.
the problem is not the family but the girls. Many would feel akward to come over, especially at the beginning, with your parents in the other room

Move out or stay home... Doesn't fucking matter either way

You're only a loser if you regret the decision you made 10 years down the road

Fuck this retarded late capitalism faggotworshipping society and it's gay ass expectations
@MakinItHappen @ManletBlackcel

South Europe/Balkan bitches maybe more understanding i suppose, bc it's normal there to even live with your grandparents when ure 30. However this doesnt apply to Western individual bitches

South Europe/Balkan bitches maybe more understanding i suppose, bc it's normal there to even live with your grandparents when ure 30. However this doesnt apply to Western individual bitches
im guessing by western you mean america. its fine to live with parents in all of europe
its just usa that promotes moving out giga early

Brb,

Completely normal to live with your parents.
View attachment 2858351
these replies are so cucked. zero point in moving out at all unless you are in a ltr. and this is an incel forum so we have no reason to move out any time soon

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, Bushman and 3 others
im guessing by western you mean america. its fine to live with parents in all of europe
US/Western Europe. Basically blue areas in the chart @St.TikTokcel posted. I live in the Netherlands, but my parents are from balkan so I know this chart is pretty accurate.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Just make the landlords richer theory

I know Chinese people who became American citizens... They tell me they find it so weird that their white friends try to kick their kids out once they turn 20

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Xtra and ManletBlackcel
Lol echo chamber for bums.

Brb,

Same age. Same situation. I may move back to London for a tech job

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
these replies are so cucked. zero point in moving out at all unless you are in a ltr. and this is an incel forum so we have no reason to move out any time soon
Exactly, if you look at the modern housing market you can clearly see they designed it to where it financially alienates single people making an average wage and encourages couples with double the purchasing power to buy a house.

Landlords and real estate owners don’t want single people buying or renting houses hence why they priced them out with extortionate prices.

Single people buying houses are a much bigger risk to landlords and real estate owners cause it’s more volatile and unpredictable when you’re only dependent on your job that can be lost at any time compared to a couple where if one of them loses their job they still have the other partner still working to cover expenses.

That why if you move out without having a solid LTR you’re just financially shooting yourself in the foot.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and Xtra
US/Western Europe. Basically blue areas in the chart @St.TikTokcel posted. I live in the Netherlands, but my parents are from balkan so I know this chart is pretty accurate.
i live in western europe and its no different from balkan countries. no one is forced to move out early here thats just america. i will probably still be living with my parents at 30+ as there is a very low chance of me getting into a LTR

Just make the landlords richer theory

I know Chinese people who became American citizens... They tell me they find it so weird that their white friends try to kick their kids out once they turn 20
it's just american whites who do that (kick their kids out at 18-20). my parents could never imagine me moving out currently. they treat me like i am 10 years old instead of a 20 something year old

also landlords should fucking kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Brus Wane
Exactly, if you look at the modern housing market you can clearly see they designed it to where it financially alienates single people making an average wage and encourages couples with double the purchasing power to buy a house.

Landlords and real estate owners don’t want single people buying or renting houses hence why they priced them out with extortionate prices.

Single people buying houses are a much bigger risk to landlords and real estate owners cause it’s more volatile and unpredictable when you’re only dependent on your job that can be lost at any time compared to a couple where if one of them loses their job they still have the other partner still working to cover expenses.

That why if you move out without having a solid LTR you’re just financially shooting yourself in the foot.
for sure and i will probably never get into a long lasting LTR due to how autistic i became and my NEET rotter lifestyle so i see literally no point of me moving out. it wouldnt be possible for me anyway

Let him rage against the world, let him vent, it’s healthy for young men to vent their struggles for they are real.

He isn’t asking anybody to give up he’s just stating his dissatisfaction with the current things

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Lol echo chamber for bums.
Shut the Fuck Up, you 35 year old dalit.
You just want your pajeet slumlord cousins to siphon 80% of OP’s monthly paycheck as rent.

Your bum ass has been rotting in PSL shitholes for nearly a decade, and you’re still a fat fuck, Fourth estate bottom feeder.

35 years old and still challenging teenagers to mog battles.
35 years old and still pretending your Tyler Durden in a pathetic attempt to impress High School Dipshits with pseudo-masculinity.
35 years old with no kids and no family.

You are the archetypal currycel
You’ve contributed nothing to the world.
This forum has even forgotten about you.

Throw the towel in and join a monastery.
It’s done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Kamui, tombradylover and 3 others
You just want your pajeet slumlord cousins to siphon 80% of OP’s monthly paycheck as rent.

Your bum ass has been rotting in PSL shitholes for nearly a decade, and you’re still a fat fuck, Fourth estate bottom feeder.

35 years old and still pretending your Tyler Durden in a pathetic attempt to impress High School Dipshits with pseudo-masculinity.

It’s done.

32, mog you to death, career and woman by my side, been on forum 3 and a half years and love to shit-post to terrorise the morons like you here that are dooming in your misery :ROFLMAO: Thank me for the tough-love you wasteman.

You can cope together in your miseries though. I'll leave you to it. 'It's perfectly normal to be a teenager at 25'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

It’s done.

Every single molecule.

@MakinItHappen is like a little Chihuahua they always bark like maniacs cause they never get taken serious.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, tombradylover, Bushman and 1 other person
Every single molecule.

@MakinItHappen is like a little Chihuahua they always bark like maniacs cause they never get taken serious.

The black pill bromance cope. You got each other boys :LOL:

32, mog you to death, career and woman by my side, been on forum 3 and a half years and love to shit-post to terrorise the morons like you here that are dooming in your misery :ROFLMAO: Thank me for the tough-love you wasteman.

You can cope together in your miseries though. I'll leave you to it. 'It's perfectly to be a teenager at 25'

“love to shit-post to terrorise the morons like you”

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and Blond3cel