If you’re not in an LTR there is no point in moving out

Congrats on making me laugh one time.

You were in your nappies when terms like 'ok boomer' were being invented you moron.

What does your gay generation have? 'finna', 'bet' and all this other gay shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

PLS STOP!
You’re a funny guy as well, those schizo videos you post make me cage hard, too bad all your posts and threads are generally shit

You’re a funny guy as well, those schizo videos you post make me cage hard, too bad all your posts and threads are generally shit

I would say out of all the women I've been with, you're probably more bitchy than every one of them.

I don't know whether that's because of my good taste, or because Gen Z's a fucking effeminate bunch of bitchboys.

I would say out of all the women I've been with, you're probably more bitchy than every one of them.

I don't know whether that's because of my good taste, or because Gen Z's a fucking effeminate bunch of bitchyboys.
Did you try to say I’m your girlfriend?

You homosexual faggot!

Go back to having bhaimances with your Hindu cousins you oldcel

Did you try to say I’m your girlfriend?

You homosexual faggot!

Go back to having bhaimances with your Hindu cousins you oldcel

I can imagine you gossiping in a trans toilet.

I can imagine you gossiping in a trans toilet.
“I CAN IMAGINE YOU GOSSIPING IN A TRANS TOILET HAHAHHA, God I’m so funny, I should make a motivational post on Reddit”

Last edited:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He is 25. He isn't young. Man's barely even a Zoomer. If he was 19 I'd have laid off.

I believe in capitalism. This faggot believes in doomerism. We are different. I don't like people that are different to me. I fuck them up. Esp if they are niggers. Niggers deserve punishment.
25 is young tbf. Anything below 30 is young.

Still he has had this rage since he was a teenager I can tell. Doomerislm is on the rise due to the world structure but one cannnot give up one must succeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and St.TikTokcel
I’m gonna reply to this properly now

Living with your parents is a good idea, if you’re severely disabled, you need to move out to experience life ventures

Your main concern seems to be rent and bills, that can be managed, that’s the whole reason of wageslaving, you don’t need savings to rent out a place, apply for a council house then, do anything but live in your parents house, family is the only thing that matters but that doesn’t mean you should leech onto them, especially at your age

What I would recommend you to do is move in with a close friend, you need the freedom to break out of your shell anyways, you seem to be in a rut which can be fixed if you’re in your own space and head, if you’re relying on a woman to cook for you then it seems to me that everything else required for you to move out, you lack of as well, my dad went to Europe by himself and now he’s done well for himself, if you’re not willing to do the first thing of moving out, then there’s no point in trying, @MakinItHappen was aggressive in his points and statements but he is right

OP, I would severely recommend you to move out, it’s your last hope

Seriously moving out is a meme. I’m 24 turning 25 this summer and honestly don’t see myself moving out anytime soon or the distant future unless it’s to geomax in another country.

Brb,
> No one to cook food for you whilst you’re wageslaving.
> Extortionate bills just to live in an empty house doing the same crap you were doing at your mamma house.
> No savings cause all of it has gone towards the house, bills and takeaways cause you can’t be bothered to cook after wageslaving.
> No LTR to live with and help you spilt the bills
> God forbid a medical emergency occurs, you’re FUCKED. Ain’t no one there to call 911 or help you.
> Even more lonely without your family around.
> Living paycheck to paycheck
> Lose your job then you lose your home, homelessness is one missed paycheck away.
> can’t even enjoy your house cause you’re at work 24/7 to pay for an empty house just fucking lol.

I will stay living with my parent until I have enough money saved to get the fuck out the UK even if that takes me 10 more years. Don’t care about society expectations. Muh “your X years old and still living with your parents?” questions. Yes bitch and what’s it to you, you gonna pay ma bills when I move out nigha? What’s that, no? Then STFU.

@disillusioned @_MVP_ @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Pikabro @SidharthTheSlayer @MakinItHappen @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @Ricky212 @BigJimsWornOutTires @tyronechadmax @radicalrationalist @Daqirius @InnerVoid @Vermilioncore @Blackgymmax @Gengar @Squirtle @Manletmachine @Pierrot
What if my family doesnt interact with me, doesnt soeak to me, doesnt cook for me or buy me anything

Should i move out?

I’m gonna reply to this properly now

Living with your parents is a good idea, if you’re severely disabled, you need to move out to experience life ventures

Your main concern seems to be rent and bills, that can be managed, that’s the whole reason of wageslaving, you don’t need savings to rent out a place, apply for a council house then, do anything but live in your parents house, family is the only thing that matters but that doesn’t mean you should leech onto them, especially at your age

What I would recommend you to do is move in with a close friend, you need the freedom to break out of your shell anyways, you seem to be in a rut which can be fixed if you’re in your own space and head, if you’re relying on a woman to cook for you then it seems to me that everything else required for you to move out, you lack of as well, my dad went to Europe by himself and now he’s done well for himself, if you’re not willing to do the first thing of moving out, then there’s no point in trying, @MakinItHappen was aggressive in his points and statements but he is right

OP, I would severely recommend you to move out, it’s your last hope
Agreed ^

I was gonna type out my response but you framed it perfectly

Staying with your parents/family members for an extended period in your life can usually be a double edged sword, both positives and negatives

Personally I'd rather live by myself or with 1 other person because I like the freedom of not being bound to someone else however everyone is different

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
Just give up bro become a neet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and coispet