Im fighting my friend should I include face or not

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
Basically I was freestyling drill n I ended the verse with "I'm tryna rape a bitch leave her whole body in a ditch" I was swearing and rapping mad shit before this and sent the voice message in my friend group n one of my friend sends the voice message to my mother like a fucking autistic for no reason I'm gonna fuck him up when I go back to school on friday no matter what, but should I only do body shots or should I include face if it's body shots it's not a real fight n I don't want to be suspended.

Jump that nigga

Basically I was freestyling drill n I ended the verse with "I'm tryna rape a bitch leave her whole body in a ditch" I was swearing and rapping mad shit before this and sent the voice message in my friend group n one of my friend sends the voice message to my mother like a fucking autistic for no reason I'm gonna fuck him up when I go back to school on friday no matter what, but should I only do body shots or should I include face if it's body shots it's not a real fight n I don't want to be suspended.
punch him in the stomach full force. but do it when he’s not paying attention

it’ll hurt worse, believe me