I’m finally going to be employed again

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
I went out of part time employment due to start first year university, I have a few plans I want to achieve in the first few months of working again in order to be smarter with my money and have more money in my savings, bare in mind I am still a student

- Apply for an AMEX (Obviously the lowest one but I don’t know much about them and the eligibility requirements are quite vague, I checked the eligibility and I’m not sure if I’d be able to have a successful application if I apply a few months into working a part-time job, so this may not happen in 2024 but who knows), the reason I want a credit card is for cash back rewards and also points for free flights (this would be helpful for summer holidays)

- Open an NS&I account for premium bonds, this is self explanatory, I plan to invest 35-40% of my salary into it and reinvest in premium bonds instead of taking the prize every month, that way I won’t need to fight the urge of spending it and rather gain more

- Learn a money making skill, I’m leaning towards learning trading which I think I’ll be able to fit into my daily schedule to learn the basics here and there, it’d be good to learn about it and possibly incorporate my knowledge into actually doing it. However, not sure if this will go through until 2025, who knows though

Any UKcels preferably please leave some more suggestions I can do down below, it would be much appreciated and correct me on anything I said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, shieldzz and Deleted member 32285
“Trading” “Here and there” lol

The fact people still think trading is a side hustle is funny. Why don’t guys in bulge bracket banks quit and do it themselves since it’s so easy? Why do guys in r/forex spend hundreds of hours backtesting just to be barely profitable?

Find something else

“Trading” “Here and there” lol

The fact people still think trading is a side hustle is funny. Why don’t guys in bulge bracket banks quit and do it themselves since it’s so easy? Why do guys in r/forex spend hundreds of hours backtesting just to be barely profitable?

Find something else
It’s a money making skill, i said I want to learn the basics, i even made clear it’d be good to learn about and I know I won’t be profitable with it?

Run back to tiktok you abused dog

It’s a money making skill, i said I want to learn the basics, i even made clear it’d be good to learn about and I know I won’t be profitable with it?

How retarded, you want to learn something like that for what? If it’s not to make money, there’s no point and much better things to do.

Literally even learning a new language would be more beneficial but go ahead and waste your time.

“Money making skill” but muh idc about money lmao

Nigga 'trading' as you know it is from tiktok. go do something else retarded subhuman

DNR but gg

• +1
Reactions: coispet
How retarded, you want to learn something like that for what? If it’s not to make money, there’s no point and much better things to do.

Literally even learning a new language would be more beneficial but go ahead and waste your time.

“Money making skill” but muh idc about money lmao
Where did I say that? The reason people don’t commit to a skill like trading is because it’s a time consuming and lengthy process that requires dedicated time, I know you can’t get lucky with trading that’s why I said I wanna learn more about it then assess whether it can be profitable in the future, stupid faggot

Nigga 'trading' as you know it is from tiktok. go do something else retarded subhuman
You come from tiktok as well? Cumskin rat

Where did I say that? The reason people don’t commit to a skill like trading is because it’s a time consuming and lengthy process that requires dedicated time, I know you can’t get lucky with trading that’s why I said I wanna learn more about it then assess whether it can be profitable in the future, stupid faggot

You don’t even know shit holy fuck.

“Assess” what? How would you know if you are going to be profitable without backtesting you subuman. Which takes hours to learn how to do properly. Not done the slightest bit of research, do you even know anything about economics as a general base probably not.

Trying to save your time and you’re crying, fuck off and go it do it then. fucking retards on this site.

Focus on crime

• JFL
Reactions: coispet