I'm getting lip fillers and micro needling.

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
Im gonna start with Micro needling to make my whole face crystal clear. then i'm gonna get lip fillers to fix the asymmetry in my lips. it seems super promising

keep u guys updated

cost for the micro is around 200

and the lip fillers is between 500 and 1000. tho im in LA so i have access to the best doctors

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, looksmidder and LooksThinker
alright

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
its the only way to actually ascend lmao. hardmaxxing is the way, you should do it too instead of coping with putting your tongue up your ass

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
dont end up like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
dont end up like a faggot
I'd see the dangers of it but you can tell the doctor doing your procedure you're doing it to fix assymetries not to improve your dick sucking skills. either way it lasts around 12 to 18 months so its not really permanent tho it isnt expensive

I'd see the dangers of it but you can tell the doctor doing your procedure you're doing it to fix assymetries not to improve your dick sucking skills. either way it lasts around 12 to 18 months so its not really permanent tho it isnt expensive
sounds good. try and report

• +1
Lip Lift > lip fillers

you will look gay with filler, just do dermapen

its the only way to actually ascend lmao. hardmaxxing is the way, you should do it too instead of coping with putting your tongue up your ass
bro i literally said alright which is a word of agreement

also u might end up like a faggot with this procedure just use volufiline

tag me in results pls

• +1
how long are you planning to wait inbetween starting microneedling and getting the fillers? if its a while then you should try microneedling your lips too, have heard good results. make sure to report them too

• +1
how long are you planning to wait inbetween starting microneedling and getting the fillers? if its a while then you should try microneedling your lips too, have heard good results. make sure to report them too
Im doing the micro needling this weekend im posting a thread about it. then like a month ishh after the lips

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
grave man ascender

• Woah
Did you get fillers?