FIX EYEBROW ASYMMETRY GUIDE (Complete looksmaxx guide)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
We'll be using some extra terminology in order to properly address a set of asymmetric eyebrows without overdoing them and fucking them up and ending up looking like faggots, or going to a "cosmetic centre" or "beauty salon" that are "men-friendly" cuz I don't trust those bitches and they will make me look like a faggot.
Figure, if you've got a set of eyebrows you absolutely have to manage, and you aren't born with a naturally symmetrical (normal) set of eyebrows, then you better learn how to properly do it.

PREFACE (skip if u wanna go to the method)
I grew my eyebrows from nothing to something. It was a painful red pilling at the age of 13, where among other things, I set out to grow them out. They were this thin.

(I know this is a foid and she's blonde, mine were like this but more manly and darker, still a bad experience)​
I used a combo of coconut, argan and peppermint oil to grow out what would be my natural base for minox. Been using this probably ever since 14 till now, 18, a month and a half ago, maybe 2 (it slowly kept growing and thickening over time, and I let it happen passively without thinking much of it. It didn't actually take that long to grow them out considerably). What I learned is that eventually the natural potential with oils flatlines and then you can only make further progress with minoxidil, which I am on right now. Uneven growth also had an effect, as a certain type of pimple on the inner point of the eyebrow didn't allow hair around it to develop. Basically left me totally asymmetrical. In order to counter that (which minox is doing pretty well) I had to drop the cope oils and move to the stronger stuff. This, however, even as a step forward, left me in an even more of an obvious asymmetry, because it was becoming more and more pronounced that, essentially, the left and the right eyebrow were fundamentally different in the arch and the body of the brow as it pertains to density. I thought about how to get around to fixing such a thing, as eyebrow grooming videos only told me how to pluck, trim and shape them. Coupled with this, and asymmetrical hooding, it really gave off the feeling as if I had a stroke when I was young and the left side of my face melted off downward, when it was just a case of asymmetrical hooding and the unfortunate mixture of it with an asymmetrical eyebrow growth (as I grew them both from 0 to hero). In short, the answers provided online didn't help any, as plucking and shaping is done to the outer areas, and while the outer areas of my brows are actually (annoyingly) symmetrical, its the inner parts of them that don't align in terms of density and height (or should one say width). Now obviously it took me a day of sitting in front of the mirror and thinking of possible solutions that wouldn't fuck my eyebrow area up if I were to fix it (which I had to as it severely failo'd me) but I'm gonna save the future braining and time of you niggers reading this post thus enjoy the quick guide.
METHOD (identification & approach)
Alright, here's the reference photo. You're gonna draw the inner point of the eyebrow from the centre of the nose to the inner end of your eye. From there to the eyebrow arch (point where the eyebrow starts to visibly slope downward) is the body of the eyebrow. From there you also got the arch of the eyebrow and that's it.

Mens eyebrow shaping 5797a8785f9b58461f27e2b5 3883353702

Don't touch the hairs around the eyebrows, which don't even constitute the collective body of the actual eyebrow (they call this "cleaning up" I call it "fagging up"), as this will make it obvious you had them done and will thus risk making it look gay. We're trying to address the problem without risk of looking like a tranny. Some people that do it though, I have to admit, don't make it look too gay. For the purposes of this thread though, actual trimming and cleaning up of the eyebrows is irrelevant, unless you really need it and identify it as the reason for your asymmetry (never put minox on only one eyebrow I guess?).

Anyway, you're gonna look at this photo, draw the lines as per my instructions, and then finally see in which specific detail do your eyebrows differ. In my case, it took me to conceptualize this and then compare the density (and the height) of the body of the eyebrow specifically. The eyebrow arch also, for me, had slightly lower density in the left eyebrow than that of the right one.

Thus I realized I used to microneedle the eyebrows and since I'm right-handed, could've perhaps caused an asymmetry as such. Which prompted me to find the solution (minox + micro needling the body of the left eyebrow and the arch as well). No need for any consultation with a cosmetic salon, or whatever the fuck, or having my eyebrows done, or anything. Saved myself money and time, and an appointment and so on.

Now as for your case, you might have uneven arches of the eyebrows, where you can use this reference pic on yourself and even them out. Shape them symmetrically however you like (preferably more masculine).

If your inner points of the eyebrows are different and thus cause you frustration, you can use this to see if it's really them, and decide what to do with them (pluck one inner point of the eyebrow or derma roll the other, choices galore).

This guy in particular needs to thicken up his right inner point of the eyebrow and maybe pluck the left eyebrow inner point a bit lower, to make it look symmetrical and natural. The angle of the right brow seems more PCT and aggressive than the left one (assuming it isn't the angle of the photo making it look that way), thus he could benefit from plucking the left brow or have it shaped to fit the same angle and maybe looksmax his eye area half a point, candid. Etc.

This thread is mainly for looksmaxxers who feel as if they don't have a particular solution to their eyebrow asymmetry. I scoured the internet and found no video nor written guide for fixing eyebrow asymmetry by grooming or else. Of course you're gonna have to make sure that it's not a craniofacial problem first, where your skull is somehow grown severely asymmetrical. This, however, is measured by comparing the position of the eyes in their sockets, rather than eyebrow hair growth, which oftentimes can be asymmetrical naturally. Also, I found no salon for grooming out eyebrow asymmetries either, not for women nor for men, I guess maybe your salon-guy/girl/worker who does your eyebrows just makes them symmetrical for you, but in my case I could've only massacred my right eyebrow down to the level of my left one, when the solution was actually quite simple, and I estimate I'll fix the majority of the problem in a few weeks of derma-rolling and minox. Tbh minox alone has been working out fantastically and quickly thus far, so that's it.

Hope you found this helpful. Asymmetrical eyebrows can be a failo when you're unlucky enough to have them. If you're suffering from the same issue, this thread is for you. Also fags, I didn't find anything in the archives or BOTB threads for an issue like this. I know it can't be only me, so if you will, sticky this or put it in there or whatever so that people can fix this issue if they have it. Slight asymmetry is probably negligible, but anything more than slight is annoying up-close and IRL, and even in photos. Having perfectly symmetrical eyebrows on the other hand, is a huge halo.

It also differentiates normies from chadlites/chads. Peace

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, ASM5, Gonza and 8 others
Good thread but dnr

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
boost + high iq

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
bump

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends and Deleted member 51465
you cant do it if your eyes are asymmetrical tho

you cant do it if your eyes are asymmetrical tho

Of course you're gonna have to make sure that it's not a craniofacial problem first, where your skull is somehow grown severely asymmetrical. This, however, is measured by comparing the position of the eyes in their sockets, rather than eyebrow hair growth, which oftentimes can be asymmetrical naturally.

same shit gets posted every 2 months, dnrd

What website can I use for uploading pic of my eyebrows and then measuring them as such?

Same thread drops every 2 weeks