I’m glad i allowed the school thot to take me in

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
I knew that if I didn’t take the opportunity I would be kissless right now. she offered other forms of pleasure but I said no because I’m a giga dicklet, I wouldn’t want to get flamed by her friends.

no one offered me anything I’ll be a dicklet loser until the day I die

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, 5'7 zoomer, diamondbill and 1 other person
Fuck you. You should’ve just let her please your micro wonger

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Fuck you. You should’ve just let her please your micro wonger
nah bro I wasn’t gonna let that bitch see my uncircumcised pencil dick full of fordyce spots and ppp

nah bro I wasn’t gonna let that bitch see my uncircumcised pencil dick full of fordyce spots and ppp
Only boys are allowed to I guess :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Damn I didn't know they had a name for these

Eww what the fuck is wrong with you nigga?
bahahaha I’m just truecel. you niggas need to be more appreciative fr

uncircumcised
Also why the fucking are you listing this as something negative, do you wish a rabbi had snipped off your foreskin and sucked the blood from it as a baby or what, you brainwashed self-mutilating retard? Kys.

This is a travesty !

Also why the fucking are you listing this as something negative, do you wish a rabbi had snipped off your foreskin and sucked the blood from it as a baby or what, you brainwashed self-mutilating retard? Kys.
everyone around me is circumcised so that is the norm. i don’t think the women where I’m from even know having foreskin is a thing. I’ve even heard a group of women discussing foreskin irl and how disgusting it looks.