I’m glad nobody here is chad.

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Pumping and dumping is cruel innit not to be done especially tricking her into thinking she has a chance with u type shit

I feel like a lot of niggas here are so angry inside that if they ascend they won’t even care :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Beckies are hella dumb though thinking they could keep chad. Imagine if they'd let their looksmatch have a chance? Srs they do that to themselves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
Some chadlites Here tho

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and soover4me
i would never hurt a girl that loves me. if she cheats on me or begins to not listen to me, then i'll simply break up with her. even if i was giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, looksmac and Iasacrko
Cope Theres life moggers like @pneumocystosis
Prettyboy chad, NT, richfag, never had issues in his life, parties all day, attends top unis while doing Jack shit cuz it doesn’t matter since he will get a good job anyways.

Pneumo is the biggest mogger on the forum because of this. He mogs even TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and NorwoodAscender
Pneumo is the biggest mogger on the forum because of this. He mogs even TeenAscender
very true. lives a better life currently than most actual chads probably

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If I ever ascend to Chad (I won't) I would also take revenge on foids by pumping and dumping.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
what's your height
5'10, barely 5'11 in the morning I said I won't be Chad even if I fix all my face failos over. But I hope Chads are doing some justice for men by treating foids like shit.

Last edited:
5'10, barely 5'11 in the morning I said I won't be Chad even if I fix all my face failos over. But I hope Chads are doing some justice for men.
over for manlets like us under 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01