Im going back to school after losing a fight

imightbechico

imightbechico

Iron
Vent post

Im a sophomore in high school and lost a fight on Friday. It wasn’t too bad but I’ve seen people post on their stories about me. I know my crush has seen them. What do i do if anyone makes fun of me for it. Do i ignore them or stand up to it. Please help

just dont care about it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and Axii
Vent post

Im a sophomore in high school and lost a fight on Friday. It wasn’t too bad but I’ve seen people post on their stories about me. I know my crush has seen them. What do i do if anyone makes fun of me for it. Do i ignore them or stand up to it. Please help
LEBRON JAMES WILL WIN THE 2024 NBA FINALS

MY GLORIOUS KING

CC7045E9 A24C 4DB8 AEAB 74668CE7A9F3

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Don't be too defensive because people will treat you like an abused dog then, but don't let anyone outright disrespect you. People will forget after a week or two. Maybe hit the gym and learn how to fight properly. Being able to fight as a man is a huge halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spark and PrinceofDarkness
Vent post

Why did u fight? How did you loose? What are they saying?

Why did u fight? How did you loose? What are they saying?
It’s blown over now. But the guy just got more hits on me than I did on him, people are just teasing and talking

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
tell the full story
at least they know you dont take shit even if it means getting your ass beat

Pussy, join an mma gym and get revenge

Your crush is fucking the winner of the fight sorry bro you got to switch schools

its not about winning its about always fighting if you suck at fighting you could always be the best at taking punches and being an all around snake and a pain in the ass to fuck with

Vent post

just shoot that bitch up theory