I'm going to rope.

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver
I'm not kidding. React to this thread with [WOAH] if you will watch me. I will rope on the 31st of December live in discord.
I am only 14 but I know my life is practically over because of my fucking subhuman genetics. God has cursed me with this sad existence.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Feltijon, Tabula Rasa, thecel and 12 others
Don't kill self yet bhai. You can kill yourself in 2030 if you're somehow not layed yet.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Pikabro, kingpiin and 1 other person
don't do it man

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 51465, kingpiin and 1 other person
i hope you pull through with it man i have nothing else to do on new years eve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, AlexanderTheGreat11, kebab and 3 others
GO ER!!!! Don't let your abusers get away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Jase, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
GO ER!!!! Don't let your abusers get away
its impossible to get guns where i live. i could use a knife but then how would i kill myself? i want my death to be painless and quick.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
its impossible to get guns where i live. i could use a knife but then how would i kill myself? i want my death to be painless and quick.
Suicide by cop

• Love it
Reactions: Jase
Others will spit on your grave and mock your family if you rope.

Live out of spite.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, SonOfDarkseid, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
I'm not kidding. React to this thread with [WOAH] if you will watch me. I will rope on the 31st of December live in discord.
I am only 14 but I know my life is practically over because of my fucking subhuman genetics. God has cursed me with this sad existence.
bro hop off the website and play with your Friends life isnt all about looks im 14 too but life isnt all about looks look at tate, gates, elon musk there all sub5s but still there happy and tate smashes more girls the best model in the world

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Retarded 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Fiqh
look at tate, gates, elon musk there all sub5s but still there happy and tate smashes more girls the best model in the world
their genetics all afforded them a high iq. life has always been about genetics. your social standing was decided at birth. my parents were immigrants who came from west africa where the average iq is 80. yes i was fortunate to be educated in the united kingdom but my genetics are inferior to that of a white man who's genes afforded him 7 PSL and 130 iq.

• JFL
bro hop off the website and play with your Friends life isnt all about looks im 14 too but life isnt all about looks look at tate, gates, elon musk there all sub5s but still there happy and tate smashes more girls the best model in the world
Bill gates had his parents buy him a computer room before color photography was invented, you're not that rich. Elon Musk came from a family owning emerald mines, you're not that rich.
Life is all about looks. Everything you do is interpreted socially on the basis of how imposing or lustful you are. Halos rule the world, so you better have one.
It's wild how 14 year olds find this place.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
their genetics all afforded them a high iq. life has always been about genetics. your social standing was decided at birth. my parents were immigrants who came from west africa where the average iq is 80. yes i was fortunate to be educated in the united kingdom but my genetics are inferior to that of a white man who's genes afforded him 7 PSL and 130 iq.
bro dont rope your just 14. are you close with god also what religion are you? also nigga imagine your parents at your grave dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Bill gates had his parents buy him a computer room before color photography was invented, you're not that rich. Elon Musk came from a family owning emerald mines, you're not that rich.
Life is all about looks. Everything you do is interpreted socially on the basis of how imposing or lustful you are. Halos rule the world, so you better have one.
It's wild how 14 year olds find this place.
still get my point faggot plus i found this website through tiktok so im a new gen but im not like them "mog bro" "nct bro its over"

still get my point faggot
what's your point? i disproved your theory that looks dont matter lol you dont know anything about the blackpill
genetics are all that matter in this world. that goes for literally every animal. the best rise to the top and the worse fall to the bottom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Whitepill_Saint
Creative way to farm reps Mr 14 year old suicidal I might try that

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Kamui and Ruakh
what's your point? i disproved your theory that looks dont matter lol you dont know anything about the blackpill
genetics are all that matter in this world. that goes for literally every animal. the best rise to the top and the worse fall to the bottom.
all this at just 14 is crazy I hope you find help and god guides you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ruakh
Mods please find this guy and stop him.

Bro don’t do it, you are 14 bumbass!!!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 51465 and Ruakh
Nah bro
You got BBC halo atleast

• JFL
Nah bro
You got BBC halo atleast
bbc is cope. black people are hated by everyone.
also how the fuck did you get so many rep i swear you had like 500 yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51465
bbc is cope. black people are hated by everyone.
also how the fuck did you get so many rep i swear you had like 500 yesterday
Its not cope and u live in the UK which makes it better

Also @Whitepill_Saint

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Whitepill_Saint
Bro is gonna pull a Schery6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51465
  • JFL
eheheheheheheheeheh (scooby)

Blud you have a whole life ahead of u

But if youre still a virgin by 25 then you can go ahead nd kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Ruakh
bump

• JFL
Please bro u will die anyway its not like u can't die if you don't rope lol

so enjoy the things you have bro it will increase more soon things gonna get better everyone in the end succeeds very few actually fails and they do because they wanted it. You have lots of time on this planet all the successful guys had rough childhood so don't lose hope take blackpill as a blessing not curse

can u send a new discord invite

14 years of age. Jflll

Pussy nigga needs to listen to God more

Nigga oh my god, stop being a fucking bitch and man up, you are literally 14 years old, buy HGH with the money you have and inject.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Ruakh and Jase
@Blackgymmax could redeem himself if he saves this kid
Forsenjakropesadbeardstare

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Blackgymmax
Find employment and hustle online

Nobody asked. You’re not important at all, so your death doesen’t make me feel anything at all.

• WTF
Reactions: Ruakh
i used to feel this way until i started working out and playing sports,everybody was a asshole and could only pick on me cause i was frail and weak but once i added on pounds nobody tryed it again. its a good place to vent out yourself and try to get a job if your food situation is that bad also try to get revenge through success not through killing yourself bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back