Im gonna start looksmaxing

Zangano1

Zangano1

friendless
Im 26, so its getting kinda late.
Im going to hit the gym hard and improve my diet.
Im goig to cut my hair.
Im going to buy new clothes.
Im going to see a dermatologist to stop being red.

Thats all I can do.

thoughts?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Soychadcell, redmaxx and 6 others
are you the guy who's done 100+ job interviews?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
good

after you stop looking like an abomination you should make friends also

I actually dont think its 100 it was an exageration but it must be close

good

after you stop looking like an abomination you should make friends also
Its too late to make friends, I need to skip that part and go straight to females

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Deleted member 18879
Its too late to make friends, I need to skip that part and go straight to females
i doubt you have the social skills to talk to females after being socially isolated for years

but aight

• +1
i doubt you have the social skills to talk to females after being socially isolated for years

but aight
But Im running out of time, how do i make friends at this age? Everyone has friendas already

• +1
But Im running out of time, how do i make friends at this age? Everyone has friendas already
go to raves full of trannies ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and PointOfNoReturn
You have 26,280 posts on Incels.is it's over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 24929 and 1 other person
no idea, ur asking a teenager who made his friends in school

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
  • JFL
  • +1
brutal stuff ngl

Ive been here before you even knew about looksmaxing
damn you've been on incel websites for 4 years? very impressive man!

u still have no friends faggot

The funny thing is your more of an incel than a lot of .is users
i would get banned on that site if i stated my height jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Discover Tell Me GIF by Mashed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
>NEET
>Friendless
>No status
>Non-NT
>Relatively short, but not turbo short
>Obsess over girls easily (Remember reading a .is post where you stated you were in love with a random foid)
>Most likely not getting a stable income in near future or landing a job

Your SMV is literally ZERO. How the fuck can you be this optimistic?

brutal stuff ngl

Ive been here before you even knew about looksmaxing
fr you've been on the blackpill pipeline when this guy was in his daddy's balls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zangano1 and Deleted member 24410
>NEET
>Friendless
>No status
>Non-NT
>Obsess over girls easily (Remember reading a .is post where you stated you were in love with a random foid)

I have to try because Im too much of a coward to kill myself

• So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak
don't look up the 27 club

Never to late to start but why didnt u start in your early 20s?

Never to late to start but why didnt u start in your early 20s?
I also thought I was going to kill myself so I never tried any kind of self improvement

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
>NEET
>Friendless
>No status
>Non-NT

are you NEET too?

Every time an org user decides to stop rotting, a maxilla grows forward

• WTF
Reactions: AspiringMogger
How u ascend to bluecel so fast nigga?

Ill give up after a few days
Read this whole thread for this to be the last response. I know men in my personal life who are good people that quite simply can’t persevere through struggle. I often ask myself what in their genetic makeup makes them that way? It’s truly mind boggling. It has to be something internal. Some people are born blind, others are born deaf, but the people like you who are born without willpower are the worst. Simply ending 394939393 years of evolution and genetic lineages because of a lack of will power. Insane stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Tabula Rasa
You will ascend , inshallah
Stfu, you did 0 work nigger, bragging faggot
If i dont get a female soon Ill join
Don't you will be a no name cuck assuming your too much of a coward to rope this far in life, you probably couldn't kill some foids and normies on your way outta soyciety

How u ascend to bluecel so fast nigga?
Postmaxing :feelsez:
Read this whole thread for this to be the last response. I know men in my personal life who are good people that quite simply can’t persevere through struggle. I often ask myself what in their genetic makeup makes them that way? It’s truly mind boggling. It has to be something internal. Some people are born blind, others are born deaf, but the people like you who are born without willpower are the worst. Simply ending 394939393 years of evolution and genetic lineages because of a lack of will power. Insane stuff.
I'll try my best:fuk:
Stfu, you did 0 work nigger, bragging faggot

Don't you will be a no name cuck assuming your too much of a coward to rope this far in life, you probably couldn't kill some foids and normies on your way outta soyciety
I'll try to get foids

Postmaxing :feelsez:

I'll try my best:fuk:

I'll try to get foids
Try what? I'm in your same foot steps, just some years younger, and realized how clown this shit is, this life is pathetic

U have to at least have some friends or the girl will think you are mental. I still have a few friends that are non nt, so I at least come off as somewhat normal even tho im larping as nt

Im 26, so its getting kinda late.
Im going to hit the gym hard and improve my diet.
Im goig to cut my hair.
Im going to buy new clothes.
Im going to see a dermatologist to stop being red.

Thats all I can do.

thoughts?
I don’t know nga

Try what? I'm in your same foot steps, just some years younger, and realized how clown this shit is, this life is pathetic
i dont know, I assume when I start working ill meet people, then ill make a plan
U have to at least have some friends or the girl will think you are mental. I still have a few friends that are non nt, so I at least come off as somewhat normal even tho im larping as nt
I dont have anyone
I don’t know nga
why

i dont know, I assume when I start working ill meet people, then ill make a plan

I dont have anyone

why
Look at me. Does it look like I know

I dont have anyone

why
Make a chadfish on tinder so girls text you first and make the convo easy. Keep texting back and forth till you learn text game. Get alcohol to lower inhibition and go on discord and make casual conversation. Be stoic and control your emotions. If someone talks shit, act like it does not phase you. Keep learning to be comfortable on discord, then go to a local dive bar and make casual conversation with the old boomers there and talk about 80s rock music. Move on to raves and start talking to ravers and try to get close to a raver girl. Once you are comfortable talking to girls in person and are no longer s neet, then go to a 2nd or 3rd world shithole and get a girl with good morals.

Make a chadfish on tinder so girls text you first and make the convo easy. Keep texting back and forth till you learn text game. Get alcohol to lower inhibition and go on discord and make casual conversation. Be stoic and control your emotions. If someone talks shit, act like it does not phase you. Keep learning to be comfortable on discord, then go to a local dive bar and make casual conversation with the old boomers there and talk about 80s rock music. Move on to raves and start talking to ravers and try to get close to a raver girl. Once you are comfortable talking to girls in person and are no longer s neet, then go to a 2nd or 3rd world shithole and get a girl with good morals.
Ive done that already, the tiner chadfish part. But i never know what to say, but it sounds like a good plan honestly, Ill try it

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma