I’m I retarded for wanting to go on AI’s, hormones, and steroids at 15?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
Genuinely wondering if I should just not worry about these things till later since agepill is real

no

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I do too your not alone

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
how tall is your dad and grandpa , are they framecels, are your parents facially boneless....
doesn't mean everything though, for some reason i have a different jaw than the rest of my family which i kind of prefer

i think its dangerous, man

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and 2008Looksmaxxer
I’m doing the same at 18 although I’m already 6’4”. If you aren’t tall already don’t hop on test

focus on your face retard, you will fuck up your hormones forever

Genuinely wondering if I should just not worry about these things till later since agepill is real
Better start you piggy bank bro, ascending is expensive

• +1
how tall is your dad and grandpa , are they framecels, are your parents facially boneless....
doesn't mean everything though, for some reason i have a different jaw than the rest of my family which i kind of prefer
My grampa is 6’4” my mom is 5’11 and my dad is 5’9” I am 5’9” at 15 also my doctor said I have the bones of a 13-year-old developmentally but my family doesn’t have strong facial features/bone density I don’t think. I haven’t seen to many young pictures of them

Nah anyone who says otherwise is tryna drag u down
Yeah but there are plenty of drawbacks about your hormonal balance and I believe you can become dependent and it can age you very poorly/severely decrease lifespan also I already have some moderate acne

I’m doing the same at 18 although I’m already 6’4”. If you aren’t tall already don’t hop on test
Why? I don’t believe it stunts growth especially when paired with hgh

yes retard.

• So Sad
My grampa is 6’4” my mom is 5’11 and my dad is 5’9” I am 5’9” at 15 also my doctor said I have the bones of a 13-year-old developmentally but my family doesn’t have strong facial features/bone density I don’t think. I haven’t seen to many young pictures of them
Tell me you are not retarded enough to take peds when you are at that height at that age.

Yeah but there are plenty of drawbacks about your hormonal balance and I believe you can become dependent and it can age you very poorly/severely decrease lifespan also I already have some moderate acne
Going on hgh and ai for like 2 years wont affect lifespan

YOU ARE RETARDED FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SPELL

hey if ur incel now or u hate life what different doesnt it make nigga also be fr nigga the world aint gonna last prob fkr antoehr 30 years