IM IN UTTER DISBELIEF TO WHAT I JUST WITNESSED

Keep laughing you ugly nigger.
The first time in my life I saw a bbc slayer .
Will probably never happen again.Youre really proud of your Pheno now huh
And you arent even his friend.You ugly internet moron.You are probably one of those 5 ft 8 drugdealer bbcs who has never even touched a girl but talks about fucking bitches all day.
End yourself

Damn calm down man.
It's not that serious.

And you arent even his friend.You ugly internet moron.You are probably one of those 5 ft 8 drugdealer bbcs who has never even touched a girl but talks about fucking bitches all day.
End yourself

Well, whats is a black actor in hollywood? A actor
What is a arab actor in hollywood? An arab
What is a indian actor in hollywood? An indian
What is a asian actor in hollywood? An asian

What is a black singer in music industry? A singer
What is a arab singer in music industry? An arab
What is a asian singer in music industry? An asian
What is a indian singer in music industry? An indian

What is a black on sports? An athetle
What is a arab on sports? An arab
What is a asian on sports? An asian
What is a indian on sports? An indian

Aristoteles, 360 a.c.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
End yourself
Bruh this nigga Ended ur mental health and I just Finished it End it asap insecure low t faggot Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Bruh this nigga Ended ur mental health and I just Finished it End it asap insecure low t faggotView attachment 170567
Bruh this nigga Ended ur mental health and I just Finished it End it asap insecure low t faggotView attachment 170567
STFU IM GONNA FUCKING RAPE YOUR FUCKING WHORE OF A MOTHER 3 DAYS IN A ROW WHEN SHE COMES TO YOUR FUCKING SMALL APARTMENT FROM HER JOB AS A FUCKING PROSTITUTE YOU FUCKING BITCH.
AND IM GONNA GO INTO YOUR FUCKING ROOM WHILE YOU SLEEP AND TAKE MY FUCKING HAND GRAB YOUR SMALL BBC SKULL AND SMASH IT IN AND THEN AQUIRE YOU SMALL BRAIN AND FEED YOUR LITTLE SISTER WITH IT AFTER I BANGED HER YOUS STUPID FUCKING BITCH
You should learn to control your emotions.
Its pretty hard for me.
I got bullied often 2 years ago.
I guess it left me very vulnerable to being made fun off

STFU IM GONNA FUCKING RAPE YOUR FUCKING WHORE OF A MOTHER 3 DAYS IN A ROW WHEN SHE COMES TO YOUR FUCKING SMALL APARTMENT FROM HER JOB AS A FUCKING PROSTITUTE YOU FUCKING BITCH.
AND IM GONNA GO INTO YOUR FUCKING ROOM WHILE YOU SLEEP AND TAKE MY FUCKING HAND GRAB YOUR SMALL BBC SKULL AND SMASH IT IN AND THEN AQUIRE YOU SMALL BRAIN AND FEED YOUR LITTLE SISTER WITH IT AFTER I BANGED HER YOUS STUPID FUCKING BITCH

Its pretty hard for me.
I got bullied often 2 years ago.
I guess it left me very vulnerable to being made fun off
Nasw

Ive barely felt facemog in my life despite whatever we look like but when it's height it's very different...

Ive barely felt facemog in my life despite whatever we look like but when it's height it's very different...
IKR Face mog i dont care so much.
But when Its face and height mog.
Its over

And when it's heightmog from a beautiful girl (who's 4 years younger than you btw) it's beyond Erfuel.

Don't know how i didn't kill myself that night.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
we are not created equally

It's a really emasculating feeling. As I get older I get more and more used to it. I am below average in Germany so what the hell am I even expecting? I can't be a mogger unless I get leg lengthening. I've been mogged by a gymmaxed 6'7 once and I felt so bad for seeing my male classmates who were only 5'8-6'1 walk past him JFL. It looks so ridiculous. Below 6'2 and you're forever a boy, not a man. Being heightmogged by a non-white is even more brutal.
The most brutal thing is when I walk with my mom or little bro and 6'6 gangsters walk past me, I couldn't even protect them. I haven't gone outside for over a week now and I feel sooooo good. Once I go out and get heightmogged again I'll feel worse, but I can cope with it, since I'm aspiring to get LL.
How tall are you?

You seal out your heart and pretend you're not alive.

There.
My boyo. You seal out the flower that is your heart in that room that is your chest. I know you would be trying to protect that flower from the damage of the outside world but it'd still get damaged regardless in a completely different, painfull way.

There is no sun to keep it alive, it would rot slowly, it'd stop being your flower, it'd stop being your heart. Your flower would only meet the faith of death.

TL DR: don't seal it out u low iq Roping creature :cautious:

And when it's heightmog from a beautiful girl (who's 4 years younger than you btw) it's beyond Erfuel.

Don't know how i didn't kill myself that night.
Damn a girl? How tall are u? I see foids taller than me but they're not quite appealing tbh
Hes 5 ft 11
I'm 180 which technically doesn't sound that bad but on the streets i feel like the tiniest midget on earth. Maybe it's that I'm skinny idk...

But yes I can only fraud the pretty boy game not the elite man :feelswhy:
Damn a girl? How tall are u? I see foids taller than me but they're not quite appealing tbh

I'm 180 which technically doesn't sound that bad but on the streets i feel like the tiniest midget on earth. Maybe it's that I'm skinny idk...

But yes I can only fraud the pretty boy game not the elite man :feelswhy:
I cope that with 1.85-88 id be happy but thw truth is that I only dreamed of being 1.80 like brad pitt a few years ago yet here I am XD.

I may as well become 188 and end up considering LL like some folks on this forum XD XD XDDD

Last edited:

I'm 158cm. the girl that heightmogged me was 182cm ,she was also with her friend who was about 175cm.

That happened almost 2 years ago but i still have trauma from that event.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel and RAITEIII
I'm 158cm. the girl that heightmogged me was 182cm ,she was also with her friend who was about 175cm.

That happened almost 2 years ago but i still have trauma from that event.
Mmmm wow boyo...

It is what it is but the fact that something isnt under your control doesnt make it is less brutal or important. It is what it is basically means you gotta tolerate brutal situation and live not because it can be bettered as time goes, only because you have zero option.

Read every word and it resonated well. Being mogged hard in front of females is a legit rope-inducing feeling. Unless you're on test, then you just get an urge to kill the motherfucker
Just gotta chalk it up to the game. It is what it is

It is what it is but the fact that something isnt under your control doesnt make it is less brutal or important. It is what it is basically means you gotta tolerate brutal situation and live not because it can be bettered as time goes, only because you have zero option.
True I guess.
A real high t 5 ft 10 alpha probably wouldnt care about it and wouldnt even feel mogged.
Here I am crying about it.
It just depresses me that this dude can do and say anything and get all the pussy in the world.
Fuck this is so depressing for a loser like me☹️

True I guess.
A real high t 5 ft 10 alpha probably wouldnt care about it and wouldnt even feel mogged.
Here I am crying about it.
It just depresses me that this dude can do and say anything and get all the pussy in the world.
Fuck this is so depressing for a loser like me☹
Imagine how I would feel bro. I feel lowest of the lowest.

It's a really emasculating feeling. As I get older I get more and more used to it. I am below average in Germany so what the hell am I even expecting? I can't be a mogger unless I get leg lengthening. I've been mogged by a gymmaxed 6'7 once and I felt so bad for seeing my male classmates who were only 5'8-6'1 walk past him JFL. It looks so ridiculous. Below 6'2 and you're forever a boy, not a man. Being heightmogged by a non-white is even more brutal.
The most brutal thing is when I walk with my mom or little bro and 6'6 gangsters walk past me, I couldn't even protect them. I haven't gone outside for over a week now and I feel sooooo good. Once I go out and get heightmogged again I'll feel worse, but I can cope with it, since I'm aspiring to get LL.
This is true. The feeling of not being able to protec your loved ones from a 6’6 guy passing you really sucks.

Imagine how I would feel bro. I feel lowest of the lowest.
Well then you better not come to germany.Its not a good place for people who cant take moggers

Well then you better not come to germany.Its not a good place for people who cant take moggers
I cant go nowhere around west tbh.
I might just rope tbh.
Asia is full of subhumans that I dont wanna even talk to cuz my eyes hurt so bad of their ugliness

Face migs are brootal too

you can't be too tall,as long as your frame matches your height

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
you can't be too tall,as long as your frame matches your height
Yeah it did match his height .It was unbelievably brutal

• +1
Reactions: Einon
basically. FACE HEIGHT FRAME