I'm jealous of youngcels here.

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I wish I fucking found this place when I was around 14-15. If I found this place at that age, I would probably most likely be chadlite or chad by now.
I'm not too old, I just turned 19. But still. You guys here who are 14-16 years old have absolutely no idea just how lucky you are to have found this place.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RedKeyboard, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
If only I heard of M677 and aramasin at 15.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
If only I heard of M677 and aramasin at 15.
I found out about peptide stacking when I was 16. I did peptide stacking for a long time and it caused my brow region to grow out and make me look more like a caveman.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lmao you're 19

postmaxxing at 15 crew

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Alexanderr and dogtown
postmaxxing at 15 crew
i mog you by one year, but you height, dick, face, IQ and everythhing mog me

im going to be 17 this month, its over

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
didn't read

19 is young too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, MadMong and kobecel
I wish I fucking found this place when I was around 14-15. If I found this place at that age, I would probably most likely be chadlite or chad by now.
I'm not too old, I just turned 19. But still. You guys here who are 14-16 years old have absolutely no idea just how lucky you are to have found this place.
You're right. I started looksmaxing at 16.. Made the decision to get as attractive as possible to max out my potential. This was before the term incel was even coined let alone looksmaxing.

16 year olds are so lucky to have boards like these, yet I see them mostly goofing off and not taking it seriously. So sad.. In a way I'm glad this place didn't exist because then maybe I'd have become a shitposting coper instead of actually doing something. The vibe here is far from ideal. It's toxic actually. I don't sense the drive and urgency required. Far too much negativity and coping rather than doing.

But lol thinking 19 is in any way old. You probably know it's not but I'll say this for anyone else reading this too. I know it feels that your best years are behind you and you have a late start but you'll get that feeling over and over as you age.

I'll tell you now before you waste any more time regretting something you can't change. You are in your prime as a man until around 30 and then if you were really careful and did everything you could to age gracefully and you stay on top of botox + fillers.. you got till 35 before looks start visibly going and you start officially looking "old" to prime women.

You can do everything at 19-25 that you could at 16 (within the law of course) besides looksmaxes involving closed plates and maybe mewing.

So get going. Time is on your side FOR NOW but fuck around like most here and you won't achieve anything except wasting your youth.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Guest, The Dude Abides and 2 others
You're right. I started looksmaxing at 16.. Made the decision to get as attractive as possible to max out my potential. This was before the term incel was even coined let alone looksmaxing.

16 year olds are so lucky to have boards like these, yet I see them mostly goofing off and not taking it seriously. So sad.. In a way I'm glad this place didn't exist because then maybe I'd have become a shitposting coper instead of actually doing something. The vibe here is far from ideal. It's toxic actually. I don't sense the drive and urgency required. Far too much negativity and coping rather than doing.

But lol thinking 19 is in any way old. You probably know it's not but I'll say this for anyone else reading this too. I know it feels that your best years are behind you and you have a late start but you'll get that feeling over and over as you age.

I'll tell you now before you waste any more time regretting something you can't change. You are in your prime as a man until around 30 and then if you were really careful and did everything you could to age gracefully and you stay on top of botox + fillers.. you got till 35 before looks start visibly going and you start officially looking "old" to prime women.

You can do everything at 19-25 that you could at 16 (within the law of course) besides looksmaxes involving closed plates and maybe mewing.

So get going. Time is on your side FOR NOW but fuck around like most here and you won't achieve anything except wasting your youth.
@androidcel
@dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
you’re not even in your 20s yet bro.

you haven’t even began to feel the full effects of the agepill..:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, fobos, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
I'm turning 18 soon.I wish I found this when I was 13.

Who is this guy?
1423.jpg
51 year old Eric Rutherford

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1553

He's 51 and still Chad. Literally immune to agepill.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
you're not even old enough to drink boyo. There is plenty of time to live life. Don't let these thoughts slow you down.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and MadMong
  • +1
Reactions: IceCutter and androidcel
Its still 90% genetics, god knows how you fuck your body up if you take hormonal profile altering medication. If you aren't meant to be tall, no steroid in the world will do it for you. Face is the same thing, either you have harmony or you don't. The only thing that I recommend at that age is gym celling so you look your best at your early 20s and its healthy.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
ur not my bro since u insulted dogtown jfl @u
fuck you and dogtwon

Ima hang out with real niggas
jfl @ you both
@blackoutwhitein hmu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel and dogtown
Lol coming here when you're teenaged is retarded. You should be on places where young foids hang out

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
you are still youngcel boyobuddy

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Be it 15, 19, or 25. If its over, its over.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, LightingFraud, gaymidget and 1 other person

yea im 16 trinna looksmax but i usually dont post so i dont get involve in the shitpost, i think that would make me not concentrate in the important

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and MadMong

Thanks for this, I do feel motivated to keep going now even if it's a struggle. Maybe I still have some time left.

I will make my 20s into what my teen years should've been (but weren't since I goofed off).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and MadMong
Thanks for this, I do feel motivated to keep going now even if it's a struggle. Maybe I still have some time left.

I will make my 20s into what my teen years should've been (but weren't since I goofed off).

That's the spirit. Don't let that feeling creep up and stall your progress and most of all don't let apathy in either. It can be easy to forget what you want in life and then be reminded of it just when it starts becoming unrealistic. Human brain is cruel that way.

Set a plan, act. Your daily habits will become who you are. People who goof off on forums and play video games all day are the exact same people a decade later.. no magical will power or maturity will suddenly be bestowed on you and get you to take things seriously. In fact it only gets harder to change shitty habits and mindset.. Brain starts drastically losing neuro plasticity by around 25-30 and continues throughout life so it's actually harder for oldcels to change themselves. That process begins in early 20s. So form good habits now and they will become permanent.. otherwise you'll work twice as hard later and get half the time to enjoy the benefits.

Every year wasted is actually 2. One year of your prime spent doing nothing and another year of your prime doing what you should have been doing the previous year.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Demir and Alexanderr