I’m jerking off less now (LIFEFUEL)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028

💡Life Fuel becoming more NT by the day. :feelshah:

Before, I was jerking off 7 times a day, which was bad. I was scrolling Twitter for like 4 hours once, jerking off. But I recently got new medication that my doctor prescribed me, Symbyax and Vyvanse. I've noticed my dopamine is stable, and I do not need to masturbate anymore, chasing the dopamine, since the meds are providing me with enough dopamine. I haven’t been masturbating at all, really, once a day max now, and have been talking to girls at my school more.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Dicklet3incher

Before, I was jerking off 7 times a day, which was bad. I was scrolling Twitter for like 4 hours once, jerking off. But I recently got new medication that my doctor prescribed me, Symbyax and Vyvanse. I've noticed my dopamine is stable, and I do not need to masturbate anymore, chasing the dopamine, since the meds are providing me with enough dopamine. I haven’t been masturbating at all, really, once a day max now, and have been talking to girls at my school more.
-a faggot

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and looksmaxxinggod
-Ballora’s personal slave
:feelswhy:
8CAE985E C565 4A71 B294 244A5AAD9DDB

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
How tf does someone jerk off 7 times a day. Most I've ever done was like 3

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and CoreSchizo

I came to this thread with the thought that i was the worst coomer for jacking off 1 time per 1-2 days

Really nigga? 7 times a day? how in the fuck did you even manage to do that?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I came to this thread with the thought that i was the worst coomer for jacking off 1 time per 1-2 days

Really nigga? 7 times a day? how in the fuck did you even manage to do that?
Idk just scroll Reddit and Twitter a lot

• Woah
Reactions: Dicklet3incher

How tf is this lifefuel