im leaving this forum

IndianMewingChad69

IndianMewingChad69

Banned
yall niggas dont even react or reply to my threads jfl

greycel failo effect is beyond brutal in 2023. harder to gain forum clout than irl clout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl, Emiqrox and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
Bro wants to statusmax on an incel forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greyrock45, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21403 and 5 others
yall niggas dont even react or reply to my threads jfl

greycel failo effect is beyond brutal in 2023. harder to gain forum clout than irl clout
nah genuinely you should stay your posts are pretty good honestly, especially compared to the constant stream of shitty badg96 shitposts. i’ve learned more from your stuff than most ppl tbh

• Woah
nah genuinely you should stay your posts are pretty good honestly, especially compared to the constant stream of shitty badg96 shitposts. i’ve learned more from your stuff than most ppl tbh
wow thnx nigga means alot tbh ngl. im suprised of ur post rep too as uve written some botb worthy and high iq stuff like that skin guide.

forums just dead and shit nowadays i guess

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and looksmidder
wow thnx nigga means alot tbh ngl. im suprised of ur post rep too as uve written some botb worthy and high iq stuff like that skin guide.

forums just dead and shit nowadays i guess
tbh i don’t rlly try and make guides or anything, i’m mostly hoping people will tell me stuff i don’t know. but yeah you shld stay imo

• +1
see you in 2 days boyo

• JFL
If you’re a decent user you’ll naturally get rep. I was negative 500 rep when I was greycel Jfl. Anyways who gives af. Only rep that matters is IRL rep

• JFL