Im low inhib as fuck

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Once again proof that NT doesnt matter
@JimmyRebel can attest
I literally walked around school screaming at random kids that they're manlet framcels and recorded jew kid's brutal side profile while laughing at him and blatantly badboy mogging him, went around making fun of random people at school with no regard to how others view my actions. I am literally one of the lowest inhib people that exist. In sophmore and junior year I used to scream Nigger word in lunch without giving a fuck (and that is considering that our school is majority eggplant). Honestly I can hijack and social interaction that occurs, am low inhib, can start a conversation and keep it going easily, and it's still brutal just because my looks are subpar. NT is such cope. I'm NT as fuck, in fact hyper NT, and its still brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
low inhib ≠ nt

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, TsarTsar444, studiocel and 10 others
@JimmyRebel can attest
I literally walked around school screaming at random kids that they're manlet framcels and recorded jew kid's brutal side profile while laughing at him and blatantly badboy mogging him, went around making fun of random people at school with no regard to how others view my actions. I am literally one of the lowest inhib people that exist. In sophmore and junior year I used to scream Nigger word in lunch without giving a fuck (and that is considering that our school is majority eggplant). Honestly I can hijack and social interaction that occurs, am low inhib, can start a conversation and keep it going easily, and it's still brutal just because my looks are subpar. NT is such cope. I'm NT as fuck, in fact hyper NT, and its still brutal.
someone did this to you now youre larping as him
except he was chad and everyone laughed
and ure still subhuman

someone did this to you now youre larping as him
except he was chad and everyone laughed
and ure still subhuman
And yet I mog u brutally. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Don't act like I don't mog u lol
WIN 20210112 22 34 57 Pro

mogged

@JimmyRebel can attest
That's the way to be. Anyays, I thought you were from Hungary or something. You used the Cryllic alphabet to say a word you didn't know in English. How come there's so many "eggplants" in your school? You mean black Muslims right?

That's the way to be. Anyays, I thought you were from Hungary or something. You used the Cryllic alphabet to say a word you didn't know in English. How come there's so many "eggplants" in your school? You mean black Muslims right?
I'm Russian. Eggplant = black nigga jiggaboo

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
So you went to school with a bunch of blacks in Russia? That's terrible.
I will come to your house and literally murder you for being this much of an utter idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 9355
it’s because ur big and masculine looking
if you were like 5 inches shorter you wouldn’t be antagonizing people like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 9355
Yeah bro I said nigger and the low t blacks just stood their bro not a wet dream at all

@JimmyRebel can attest
Where is nt?
You just act like autistic aspie without having an understanding of social norms. Far from nt

You slayed some girl in there?

I will come to your house and literally murder you for being this much of an utter idiot
Hey doorak, you said your school's majority eggplants. I've never been to Russia myself, but I wouldn't think any school there would have a higher population of blacks than whites. It comes as a surprise to me. That's all.

Hey doorak, you said your school's majority eggplants. I've never been to Russia myself, but I wouldn't think any school there would have a higher population of blacks than whites. It comes as a surprise to me. That's all.
I live in Riviera Beach, you absolute eggplant

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I live in Riviera Beach, you absolute eggplant
Then how come you don't know how to say клыки in English if you went to high school in America?

i was like that

nickname was legitimately trevor phillips

Then how come you don't know how to say клыки in English if you went to high school in America?
He was born and raised in Russia until he was 10 then moved to Florida with his family

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 12002
u can be nt and high inhib, nt and low inhib
non nt and high inhib, non nt and low inhib

NT IS NOT INHIBITY

Umm because living in America for 7 years isn't enough to learn every word in the English language is it you nigger mongoloid? Do 7 year olds who lived their entire life in anglophone countries have speech proficiency that I do? I'm guessing not

• +1
He was born and raised in Russia until he was 10 then moved to Florida with his family
I see. I've known a lot of immigrants who came over to the States when they were young. Etheopians, Somalians, Viets, Russians, Chinese, you name it. Most of em that came over before or during high school though speak English pertner at a native level by the time they reach their 20s.

Umm because living in America for 7 years isn't enough to learn every word in the English language is it you nigger mongoloid? Do 7 year olds who lived their entire life in anglophone countries have speech proficiency that I do? I'm guessing not
I see. You must just be ochen medleney)))

I see. I've known a lot of immigrants who came over to the States when they were young. Etheopians, Somalians, Viets, Russians, Chinese, you name it. Most of em that came over before or during high school though speak English pertner at a native level by the time they reach their 20s.
He speaks fluent Russian and English

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 12002
Fair
How’s Carolina?
I'm in Tennessee. Staying in Nashville for today and tomorrow, then heading to North Carolina on Wednesday after taking my linear algebra test virtually.
I am liking Nashville tho, and the snow is so refreshing. Check out my YT I posted two videos there from trip here and now in the hotel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Theres a difference between low inhib and autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Don‘t get low inhib confused with being an autistic bully

This thread showed again

You slayed some chick on your school after that?

I'm in Tennessee. Staying in Nashville for today and tomorrow, then heading to North Carolina on Wednesday after taking my linear algebra test virtually.
I am liking Nashville tho, and the snow is so refreshing. Check out my YT I posted two videos there from trip here and now in the hotel
When do you arrive at NC?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
if I had tall chin I would be low inhib aswell

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 5746
You should have worn braces teeth r kinda wonky
You say as tears flow down your cheeks only to fall on the cold floor in your bathroom. The reason your tears fall on your bathroom floor is that you're typing this response to me while being in the bathroom, you took a breakfrom jerking off to post on .me about my teeth.
So please after you get up, I just wanna remidn you to wash the cum and tears off your bathroom floor, thank you very much for reading ;))

• JFL
You say as tears flow down your cheeks only to fall on the cold floor in your bathroom. The reason your tears fall on your bathroom floor is that you're typing this response to me while being in the bathroom, you took a breakfrom jerking off to post on .me about my teeth.
So please after you get up, I just wanna remidn you to wash the cum and tears off your bathroom floor, thank you very much for reading ;))
Keep writing autistic essays im on day 30 nofap
DID NOT READ

So why you're forcing act dom?
I'm not forcing acting any type of way I'm not trying to get pussy because it is already very very very very beyomd over for me at this school, I'm just having fun
Jesus u dense niggers always gotta act fake to try and get crumbs of pussy I'm just being real