Im low inhibition as fuck

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
I just scream something
And when I’m shopping when I see foids I scream like a lion and they think I’m gonna rape and shake

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Dylan2 and Atem Rah
nigga how many threads do you do per day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Gargantuan, sytyl and 1 other person
Youre low iq as fuck

I just scream something
And when I’m shopping when I see foids I scream like a lion and they think I’m gonna rape and shake
same i just don't give a fcuk

same i just don't give a fcuk
I just scream something
and I am planning my grocery shopping in every detail, make a map of the store and walk exactly my route. Try not make eye contact with anyone, can't even speak to the cashier, I compare my height and skullsize to everyone, it's over.

How old and how big are you? height and weight and in which country?

and I am planning my grocery shopping in every detail, make a map of the store and walk exactly my route. Try not make eye contact with anyone, can't even speak to the cashier, I compare my height and skullsize to everyone, it's over.

172cm
56kg
slovenia

• Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath

but i just don't give a fuck bro straight up
if any cashier nigga got a problem with me at the store im just gonna pull my pants down and shit on his desk

Lionmaxed slayer