I’m never talking to females again

gigell

gigell

Left the forum
I come back home and I look back its so fucking cringe I don’t wanna do this nt shit it’s cringe

They will come to me not me to them

The cringe is so bad I wanna rope

@Clavicular i will do few social interactions like you

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nulll, GabachoCopium and 6 others
Stupid nt game

Just be shy mogs why increase cortisol jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, denthegodking, Kroker and 1 other person
Keep coping bro

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I come back home and I look back its so fucking cringe I don’t wanna do this nt shit it’s cringe

The cringe is so bad I wanna rope

@Clavicular i will do few social interactions like you
Idk if @Clavicular is really that introverted… he made a thread the other day where he was messaging a girl and saying NT shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and gigell
Idk if @Clavicular is really that introverted… he made a thread the other day where he was messaging a girl and saying NT shit
I don’t think it was that nt

I don't think you're cut out for heterosexuality. You should go gay with this attitude.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Clavicular
I don't think you're cut out for heterosexuality. You should go gay with this attitude.
wth ? It’s cringe when I approach I like it when they approach me

I high t asf I masturbate in front of my teacher and she doesn’t notice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and vermillioncorefan
yea bro same don’t listen to the haters like

when talking to females yourself is not getting u any results there’s no point

plus if it was gonna get u results u wouldn’t have to talk first in the first place

• +1
Clavicular knows that talking and being non nt and being low inhib will make girls find him interesting.

Again only works if you’re chadlite+ tho. If you’re below that then girls won’t find you interesting they will think you need help

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, vermillioncorefan and gigell
Clavicular knows that talking and being non nt and being low inhib will make girls find him interesting.

Again only works if you’re chadlite+ tho. If you’re below that then girls won’t find you interesting they will think you need help
Water goal first to ascend then do this shit

• +1
Reactions: plukee
wth ? It’s cringe when I approach I like it when they approach me

I’m high t asf I would sneak in places masturbate while peaking at their asses
That's because you're gay. If you were straight, you would know that women play a more passive role in sex. They respond to male advances and give consent or not. Your job is to put sex on the table and let tgem reciprocate or not. You get nothing but dudes if you can't make moves.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and gigell
That's because you're gay. If you were straight, you would know that women play a more passive role in sex. They respond to male advances and give consent or not. Your job is to put sex on the table and let tgem reciprocate or not. You get nothing but dudes if you can't make moves.
I know they play a passive role im dominant in convos then talking to them

I know they play a passive role im dominant in convos then talking to them
You're so dominant you don't want to approach

• JFL
This account goes back to 2014
well this site started in 2018 so this can't be true

unless if you were on .is or lookism since 2014 before joining here

well this site started in 2018 so this can't be true

unless if you were on .is or lookism since 2014 before joining here
bro I was on puahate before you even knew what a forum was

• +1
Reactions: Ken and yeeyeeslayer
Is this a joke or what

Approaching is cringe deal with it brah , nt subhuman cope
gays think heterosexuality is cringe. Yeah, I know.

gays think heterosexuality is cringe. Yeah, I know.
It’s not heterosexuality it’s a clown show

I’m straighter than all of them nt ltns

what was puahate like

what did ppl discuss there/what was the forum about?
It was legit good content on puahate/Sh from 2013-2017. Good diversity of perspectives. More effort in posts. Older user base. Less indians. People had a sense of humor. Blackpill forums have fallen off hard.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
It’s not heterosexuality it’s a clown show

I’m straighter than all of them nt ltns
You're the kind of bitch who can only slay on grindr. Consider transitioning and learning to suck dick.

You're the kind of bitch who can only slay on grindr. Consider transitioning and learning to suck dick.
Keep barking , it’s all about looks anyways you won’t need to do the approach come

I already do it always on my OLD matches and always text first

What does that get ?

A convo with no interest , because women these days are fucked up and they will approach someone good looking only

The only thing about approaching it’s good if the foid is shy

Keep barking , it’s all about looks anyways you won’t need to do the approach come

I already do it always on my OLD matches and always text first

What does that get ?

A convo with no interest , because women these days are fucked up and they will approach someone good looking only
No, you're well on your way. Just be pretty, passive and post pics online. You're 90% of the way to being a woman.

No, you're well on your way. Just be pretty, passive and post pics online. You're 90% of the way to being a woman.
Jfl this is just trying to get ragebait out of me

Also another problem is that I’m young so social skills aren’t the best probably why I think it’s cringe

Also I make foids laugh and I have discussions with them in class idc dude I’m low inhib it’s just cringe for me to approach

Jfl this is just trying to get ragebait out of me

Also another problem is that I’m young so social skills aren’t the best probably why I think it’s cringe

Also I make foids laugh and I have discussions with them in class idc dude I’m low inhib it’s just cringe for me to approach
No, I'm legit serious. If you can't even approach, you're a failed man and you're about to lead a very lonely life if you want to be straight.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and gigell
No, I'm legit serious. If you can't even approach, you're a failed man and you're about to lead a very lonely life if you want to be straight.
I do approach but I hate my interactions

I do approach but I hate my interactions
No one cares if you think it's a ball or not. You simply do it to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Ken