im new to uni, question about lectures

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
is it worth attending lectures in person? is there anything wrong with watching a lecture online but attending the tutorials in person? i have no clue guys pls help

• +1
Reactions: mortis
is it worth attending lectures in person? is there anything wrong with watching a lecture online but attending the tutorials in person? i have no clue guys pls help
Wtf are you this high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
u sound like the typical nerd, if u were A 8 psl chad u would be fucking the professor rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Ponder, ChangeOfHeart and 4 others
I've heard that you learn better when you attend the lectures. But why wouldn't you want to anyway? Online lectures are dystopian kikery. Just go to the lectures in person and experience univerisity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, St. Wristcel, Ponder and 1 other person
No, you might get extra points for attending but not much, every good student self studies at home anyway

you might miss some important remarks, like what the lecturer think is important(more likely to appear on exam)

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
Go to everything in person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, wagbox, Deleted member 11143 and 2 others
I've heard that you learn better when you attend the lectures. But why wouldn't you want to anyway? Online lectures are dystopian kikery. Just go to the lectures in person and experience univerisity.
Lmao everyone in uni just goes studies. Don’t believe the hype u see in the movies, etc

i have had multiple lectures and nothing special happened tbh. professors like it. do it and they give you better grades if you care of course
as far as learning is concerned, you will learn better what you want to present to others and teach others. you should get it deeply enough first to be able to teach your knowledge to others efficiently .it will stick to your mind for longer in my experience

Last edited:
I'm in uni too. Go to everything in person. Best way to meet people / network / find "study groups"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205