Im not close with my siblings

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
we have never been close to each other or at least i haven't my younger brother and sister are close to each other like glue and it used to be that way with me and my older siblings but it changed after we got older me and my older brother are so disconnected that i feel like every interaction i make him is forced,he never smiles/is happy when im around and always is in a serious mood when we have to be in the same room hes going to college soon and it will get even worse our bond should be at our peak rn but sadly it sucks,My older sister was always a asshole bully who always got what she wanted because she was a female and the oldest (stupid african hierarchy) shes 20 and still the annoying sister who gets whatever she wants and throws a tantrum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Zonar
me neither

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Same tbh

• +1
we have never been close to each other or at least i haven't my younger brother and sister are close to each other like glue and it used to be that way with me and my older siblings but it changed after we got older me and my older brother are so disconnected that i feel like every interaction i make him is forced,he never smiles/is happy when im around and always is in a serious mood when we have to be in the same room hes going to college soon and it will get even worse our bond should be at our peak rn but sadly it sucks,My older sister was always a asshole bully who always got what she wanted because she was a female and the oldest (stupid african hierarchy) shes 20 and still the annoying sister who gets whatever she wants and throws a tantrum.
So what exactly is the problem?

If you wanna be close, try initiating something. Sports or movies etc. Or just go to a new restaurant or cafe.

Only 2 things happen.
1. They aren't interested and you get shot down. No loss, you're back to square 1.

2. You have a decent time and find that maybe they also wanted to be close to you.

As I get older, I realise siblings are overrated. Family in general is overrated.
Look at the Kennedys, the royal family in UK and other rich people suing each other over money.

If its meant to be, it'll work itself out.

Ps. Your sister sounds like a bitch

• +1
So what exactly is the problem?

If you wanna be close, try initiating something. Sports or movies etc. Or just go to a new restaurant or cafe.

Only 2 things happen.
1. They aren't interested and you get shot down. No loss, you're back to square 1.

2. You have a decent time and find that maybe they also wanted to be close to you.

As I get older, I realise siblings are overrated. Family in general is overrated.
Look at the Kennedys, the royal family in UK and other rich people suing each other over money.

If its meant to be, it'll work itself out.
siblings are lowkey overrated atleast for my family since we only talk to each other if forced,randos i see sometimes once a week care about me more than my direct family lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
siblings are lowkey overrated atleast for my family since we only talk to each other if forced,randos i see sometimes once a week care about me more than my direct family lol
I'm not saying it's normal, but trust me it's way more common than you think.

Just gotta deal with it.

• +1
That’s really sad tbh I’m sorry to hear that, my relationships with my siblings are great thankfully. Ik you can’t force a close bond with ur older brother but you can try doing stuff with him chatting/joking and taking an interest in his life

• +1
That’s really sad tbh I’m sorry to hear that, my relationships with my siblings are great thankfully. Ik you can’t force a close bond with ur older brother but you can try doing stuff with him chatting/joking and taking an interest in his life
nah its gotten better as of rn

your oldest sibling is only 20? mirin kindergarten.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Jamaldickjavontus
how’s your relationship with your cat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465