Im only interested in looksmaxing

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Like gymcel, surgeries, skin routine, cold showers etc. I cant focus on making money socializing and dating, these things don't interest me at all. Can anyone else relate?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deprived, bloomercel and 6 others
Are you a vegan?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
money and socializing is an aspect of looksmaxxing though

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and murdah
so how do you plan to pay for surgeries

• So Sad
  • So Sad
if a girl ask what your interest are what would you tell her

• So Sad
what makes you think that
Idk just the aura you have

It’s giving wtf/omg who is this dude and why is he so boring I don’t think I could ever connect with him

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Idk just the aura you have

It’s giving wtf/omg who is this dude and why is he so boring I don’t think I could ever connect with him
for starters look up what sentience means

I used to be like this with dating, I couldn't see myself with anyone else because I hated the way I looked. Trying to date while looksmaxxing would be difficuly anyway, imagine your girl wants to eat out and you tell her that you're on a diet and skipping dinner that day. Insant pussy dryer :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
I used to be like this with dating, I couldn't see myself with anyone else because I hated the way I looked. Trying to date while looksmaxxing would be difficuly anyway, imagine your girl wants to eat out and you tell her that you're on a diet and skipping dinner that day. Insant pussy dryer :lul:
if you find yourself unattractive even imagining having sex with a hot person is a turn-off
it's something that you need to address

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
for starters look up what sentience means
i know what it means and i know im probably not using it in the right context but sentience in general has become an entirely different concept to me ok buddy

it is also a pretty vague word though and can kinda be used how you want

anwyasy im done explaining myself

Like gymcel, surgeries, skin routine, cold showers etc. I cant focus on making money socializing and dating, these things don't interest me at all. Can anyone else relate?
Only pussy and looksmaxxing interest me atp
Lost all my other hobbies