Im probably one of the most interesting users here

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
I make long threads interesting and readable, i have better insight and great story telling skills.

While u niggas are boring, ur problems are unoriginal and usually ur fault , ur threads expose ur retardation without even trying , 100% mental masturbation 0% anecdotes or experiences and ur just NPCS. Or straight up kids. Forums been more dead than ever i think im just gonna b rotting on insta until I finish the academic year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine, Akhi and 4 others
Forum peaked from when i joined to right before the summer then DIED forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and sub5c3l
Forum died when I came back from the dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, ggg.tv and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l and Alt Number 3
You‘re not interesting at all actually, you’re just another Brazilian mutt thinking he’s special

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and 2 others
You‘re not interesting at all actually, you’re just another Brazilian mutt thinking he’s special
Your pfp makes me want to jerk off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, tombradylover, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I make long threads interesting and readable, i have better insight and great story telling skills.

While u niggas are boring, ur problems are unoriginal and usually ur fault , ur threads expose ur retardation without even trying , 100% mental masturbation 0% anecdotes or experiences and ur just NPCS. Or straight up kids. Forums been more dead than ever i think im just gonna b rotting on insta until I finish the academic year
My honest reaction

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, normie_joe, try2beme and 1 other person
no one here bothers to read a whole ass para

If that were the case I’d remember you but no I don’t, and inb4 zoomer attention span, I can read 20 paragraphs of something so long as it’s interesting

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Ppl read my long ass threads decidated to some rabdom only woman who insulted me or some random women who came on my fyp Or about my observations

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
If that were the case I’d remember you but no I don’t, and inb4 zoomer attention span, I can read 20 paragraphs of something so long as it’s interesting
Joined Nov 4, 2023

LMFAOOO please stfu this thread is abt u type niggas

• JFL
  • Woah
I saw a post someone made called "egirl twerking" and I never clicked so fast in my life, after I clicked on it I saw it was a bait post

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
Ur interested in me buddy albanian girls love us why not the men too

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
No u just remind me of my albanian crush (not in the way u think faggot)
You remind me of all the brazilian hookers in the sewers of germany who offered me a blowjob for 20 euros (Not the way you think faggot)

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
uhh make an interesting thread then

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and try2beme
Joined Nov 4, 2023

LMFAOOO please stfu this thread is abt u type niggas
Big deal u join 6 months earlier, nigga you realise I can read threads from before my join date, if yours were any good I’d have remembered your name, link me to some of your supposed “original high IQ based psl god threads” and if they are any good I’ll admit I’m wrong

Big deal u join 6 months earlier, nigga you realise I can read threads from before my join date, if yours were any good I’d have remembered your name, link me to some of your supposed “original high IQ based psl god threads” and if they are any good I’ll admit I’m wrong
I dont care about simping for top 1% faced men. I just want to ascend and i provide valuable insigjts and realisations here that can help others and actually be productive

I dont care about simping for top 1% faced men. I just want to ascend and i provide valuable insigjts and realisations here that can help others and actually be productive
you just completely avoided the question, but good for you bhai, simp or no simp you are just another incel rotting on here as opposed to clapping cheeks

you just completely avoided the question, but good for you bhai, simp or no simp you are just another incel rotting on here as opposed to clapping cheeks
Avwrage . Org reaction to someone pointing out how weird they are

- say something racist
- say virgin
- say something about their looks

Idgaf faggot hop off Ur mad nobody cares bout a newcel opinion

Avwrage . Org reaction to someone pointing out how weird they are

- say something racist
- say virgin
- say something about their looks

Idgaf faggot hop off Ur mad nobody cares bout a newcel opinion
as if anybody does about ur low iq Brazilian mutt opinion either :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and 케이제이
Not really . You come off as shallow and an asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, try2beme, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
You are nigger, didn’t read

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and <6PSLcel
you're albanian
@Luffymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and try2beme

Me? Am i interesting

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you're albanian
@Luffymaxxing
Nah it’s not funny when you do it Pal, that’s mine and Luffy‘s inside joke and you’re not part of it, sorry but I’m just honest with you.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and try2beme
Seems like someone got a bit mad lol :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yikes, seems like I touched a nerve :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: maybe you shouldn't let the opinions of faceless strangers online upset you so much :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, try2beme and The Grinch
U r

• +1
Reactions: try2beme