I’m quitting drinking water… sort of

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I noticed after meals I often wouldn’t feel well, which stomach discomfort and a mild headache. I assumed I was eating too much food at once (I eat most of my calories before noon) or toxins from the food was causing these symptoms. But now I think it may be because I drank too much water with meals. I also had to get up to pee in the middle of the night. Today, I drank no pure water and felt much better, I just sipped on broths throughout the day and supplemented milk. I will continue doing this. Water, but water is poison if you drink a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51465, datboijj and 8 others
Good thread.

Water has to be ionically bonded to something else for it to be hydrating.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Good thread.

Water has to be ionically bonded to something else for it to be hydrating.
Makes sense, doesnt seem natural to drink so much water like the recommended amount or the amount people drink

I get plenty from homemade beef and potato broth, milk and fruit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and thereallegend
I noticed after meals I often wouldn’t feel well, which stomach discomfort and a mild headache. I assumed I was eating too much food at once (I eat most of my calories before noon) or toxins from the food was causing these symptoms. But now I think it may be because I drank too much water with meals. I also had to get up to pee in the middle of the night. Today, I drank no pure water and felt much better, I just sipped on broths throughout the day and supplemented milk. I will continue doing this. Water, but water is poison if you drink a lot.
Drink raw milk and do diet follow my content

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend

Idk much about aajonus vonderplanitz although I’ve read about him here mainly:

What you think about this:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Idk much about aajonus vonderplanitz although I’ve read about him here mainly:

What you think about this:

I dont think anything is best diet ever

ur supposed to drink when ur thirsty, thats it.

muh 2 gallons of water per day shit is retarded, everyone weighs differently and requires different parameters

but to drink no water is braindead too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, finn899 and haroin
If the water isn't carbonated, filled with alcohol or sweetened then don't drink it.

thas why water poisoning is called water poisoning

Wow, I thought in order to get this level of retarded, uneducated stupidity, I'd need to visit my family during the holidays. But no, I can get it here, thanks.

water + electrolytes

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@5'7 zoomer kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5'7 zoomer
drinking 1,5 -2 litres is okay and not that hard waking up middle thru night and fucking your sleep because youve drink 4 litres of water isnt better

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
drinking 1,5 -2 litres is okay and not that hard waking up middle thru night and fucking your sleep because youve drink 4 litres of water isnt better
This.

I used to make sure to drink 4litres+ per day for aesthetics less bloat etc but it actually made me less aesthetic due to getting up during night to piss (even after not drinking 3 hours before bed) as lack of sleep contributes to bloating and shit eye area.

Just gonna drink when thirsty now cba with this drinking water bs.

I drink 1 liter of water in 20 minutes after waking up.

I drink about 5-6 liter water throught the day.

I don't wake up to pee during the night, because I am not stupid and I don't drink 2-2,5 hours before going to sleep.

Also I don't say drink 6 liters from now on, but the healthy amount for people doing some sports a week (which should be everyone here) is about 1 liter / 20 kg bodyweight rounded up. So if you are 81-100 kg, drink 5 liter, if you are 61-80, drink 4, yes.

ur supposed to drink when ur thirsty, thats it.

muh 2 gallons of water per day shit is retarded, everyone weighs differently and requires different parameters

but to drink no water is braindead too
Thing is I got thirsty a lot for some reason. Water seems to be addicting, or at least if ur used to drinking it a lot you need to drink a lot but if you stop you’ll need less and get thirsty less

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
I only drink fruit juice like apple, pineapple or orange.