Posting my diet again (anti-ageing)

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I eat a high carb, moderate fat, low protein diet.

Carbs come from both “sugar” and starch. I eat generally a high amount of fruit, like 2 bananas, a box of berries, a box of figs, 1-2 oranges, for example. I also eat 3-8 80 gram skinned potatoes a day and one bowl of unenriched glutinous rice. I eat probably 1-2 tablespoons of honey a day.

I get my fat from chocolate/cacao (I eat dark chocolate bars and cacao nibs, around 100 grams a day), coconut (dried or from coconut cream, but I want to eat fresh coconut), grass fed butter, cheese, and periodically I’ll eat macadamia nuts for fat but they are really expensive.

I get my protein from scallops (80 grams a day) potatoes (3-8 potatoes a day), and collagen (10-30 grams a day) mainly. I also get some from beef, cheese, eggs, and milk. I usually eat beef on small amounts, like 0.1 of a lb a day. And not on all days. Some days I’ll eat more. I eat probably around 6-8 pasture raised eggs a week. I’ll eat cheese (40-60 grams) most days with potatoes, gonna start eating raw cheese. I drink milk most days but a maximum of 1 cup.

I finish eating my meals by noon, so I do early time restricted feeding. After noon I will eat bok choy, carrots, tomatoes and broth with collagen.

I only eat my food raw or boiled (in in the case of rice, steamed) I boil my food minimally and low heat as to create the least toxins. When I eat eggs I mix it into water so that I can cook it absolutely evenly as to prevent overcooking any part of the egg in order to cook through the whole thing. The scallops and beef I boil in thin pieces for a short duration with low heat. The potatoes I boil a bit longer so they are digestible and to destroy the toxic solanine. Everything I boil and I use water that’s filtered with zerowater, tested to 0.01 ppm of contaminants. I eat all my fruit and bok choy and carrots raw, and I soak in water to remove any residues. I never eat leftovers, never eat restaurant food, never reheat food. I just boil it minimally and eat it fresh. I drink the broths.

The supplements I take are collagen, aspirin, and lithium orotate.

When I eat, I always make sure it tastes good. I add salt or honey or grass fed butter to accomplish this, and I mindfully eat the food to aid in digestive acid deployment. I chew food thoroughly.

@finn899

Occasionally I’ll eat purple sweet potatoes but usually I eat yellow potatoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Manletmachine, zharupodrugu and 6 others

Carbs come from both “sugar” and starch. I eat generally a high amount of fruit, like 2 bananas, a box of berries, a box of figs, 1-2 oranges, for example. I also eat 3-8 80 gram skinned potatoes a day and one bowl of unenriched glutinous rice. I eat probably 1-2 tablespoons of honey a day.

I get my fat from chocolate/cacao (I eat dark chocolate bars and cacao nibs, around 100 grams a day), coconut (dried or from coconut cream, but I want to eat fresh coconut), grass fed butter, cheese, and periodically I’ll eat macadamia nuts for fat but they are really expensive.

I get my protein from scallops (80 grams a day) potatoes (3-8 potatoes a day), and collagen (10-30 grams a day) mainly. I also get some from beef, cheese, eggs, and milk. I usually eat beef on small amounts, like 0.1 of a lb a day. And not on all days. Some days I’ll eat more. I eat probably around 6-8 pasture raised eggs a week. I’ll eat cheese (40-60 grams) most days with potatoes, gonna start eating raw cheese. I drink milk most days but a maximum of 1 cup.

I finish eating my meals by noon, so I do early time restricted feeding. After noon I will eat bok choy, carrots, tomatoes and broth with collagen.

I only eat my food raw or boiled (in in the case of rice, steamed) I boil my food minimally as to create the least toxins. When I eat eggs I mix it into water so that I can cook it absolutely evenly as to prevent overcooking any part of the egg to cook through the whole thing. The scallops and beef I boil in thin pieces for a short duration. The potatoes I boil a bit longer so they are digestible and to destroy the toxic solanine. Everything I boil and I use water that’s filtered with zerowater, tested to 0.01 ppm of contaminants. I eat all my fruit and bok choy and carrots raw, and I soak in water to remove any residues. I never eat leftovers, never eat restaurant food, never reheat food. I just boil it minimally and eat it fresh. I drink the broths.

When I eat, I always make sure it tastes good. I add salt or honey to accomplish this, and I mindfully eat the food to aid in digestive acid deployment. I chew food thoroughly.

@finn899
Dnrd saving tho

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, aleksander and Youㅤ
@BrahminBoss how peaty is my diet would you say?

@7zyzz7 optimized for longevity based on ray peat Paul Saladino low protein and primal diet

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7

I only eat my food raw or boiled (in in the case of rice, steamed) I boil my food minimally and low heat as to create the least toxins. When I eat eggs I mix it into water so that I can cook it absolutely evenly as to prevent overcooking any part of the egg in order to cook through the whole thing. The scallops and beef I boil in thin pieces for a short duration with low heat. The potatoes I boil a bit longer so they are digestible and to destroy the toxic solanine. Everything I boil and I use water that’s filtered with zerowater, tested to 0.01 ppm of contaminants. I eat all my fruit and bok choy and carrots raw, and I soak in water to remove any residues. I never eat leftovers, never eat restaurant food, never reheat food. I just boil it minimally and eat it fresh. I drink the broths.

When I eat, I always make sure it tastes good. I add salt or honey or grass fed butter to accomplish this, and I mindfully eat the food to aid in digestive acid deployment. I chew food thoroughly.

@finn899

mirin, one day I'll have enough money to eat like this everyday

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and Youㅤ
mirin, one day I'll have enough money to eat like this everyday
You can easily modify it to make it cheaper. Up the potatoes, eat the cheaper varieties of fruit, could buy cheaper eggs instead of pasture raised. But even pasture raised aren’t expensive. The scallops are expensive but I buy the cheap ones, only $4 are spent on scallops a day. The honey and butter and cacao aren’t used in huge amounts so isn’t costly. And milk is cheap.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Where do you get your diet info from?

Where do you get your diet info from?
Based off reading a lot of scientific literature about ageing, caloric restriction, theories of ageing, protein restriction mTOR IGF-1, most notably from pubmed, sciencedirect, and nature, reading raypeat.com and raypeatforum, reading longecity.org, watching Paul Saladino, reading a bit about the primal diet, watching Hans Amato and reading his website men-elite.

Raypeatforum is really great one of the biggest influences.

Also I’ve read a few books like dead doctors don’t lie, rare earths forbidden cures by Joel Wallach and some books by other people I’m reading more books.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, kyrre, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Post ur diet in detail like how I did
it would be pointless to tell you because my diet is also catered towards gaining height and not soo much longevity yet, im just researching now bc ageing fascinates/scares me and hopefully by the time im done growing around 6-12 months hopefully )i will know the optimal diet/lifestyle as of right now im on a high sugar diet(mostly natural sugars with 1 monster a day) with lots of milk/potatoes

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
it would be pointless to tell you because my diet is also catered towards gaining height and not soo much longevity yet, im just researching now bc ageing fascinates/scares me and hopefully by the time im done growing around 6-12 months hopefully )i will know the optimal diet/lifestyle as of right now im on a high sugar diet with lots of milk/potatoes
I may be interested in Anti ageing and not growthmaxxing but I could use my knowledge for a heightmaxxing diet as well

Milk is great for height. Recommend high meat dairy fruit diet with collagen and royal jelly and mineral supplements. AI and HGH if you’re really serious. Avoid vegetables for the most part, potatoes are fine.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and kyrre
will you add more anti-aging supps?

• +1
it would be pointless to tell you because my diet is also catered towards gaining height and not soo much longevity yet, im just researching now bc ageing fascinates/scares me and hopefully by the time im done growing around 6-12 months hopefully )i will know the optimal diet/lifestyle as of right now im on a high sugar diet(mostly natural sugars with 1 monster a day) with lots of milk/potatoes
Anything anti estrogenic is good, anything pro mtor igf or hgh good. Melatonin good if you don’t sleep well

Avoid toxins and pufas

I recommend nutmeg as a spice it increases mTOR and igf-1

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
will you add more anti-aging supps?
Probably I will add a mineral supplement once I find a good one, or maybe I’ll just supplement some more individual ones after I do some more research. I don’t like to just add things without a ton of research. I would like to determine a good caloric restriction mimetic because I am not one to do caloric restriction (of course I moderate my intake and don’t overeat)

Anything anti estrogenic is good, anything pro mtor igf or hgh good. Melatonin good if you don’t sleep well

Avoid toxins and pufas

I recommend nutmeg as a spice it increases mTOR and igf-1
thanks bro im going to the grocery store and im gonna buy nutmeg and se if they have royal jelly in the supplment store and yes funny enough for the last 3-4 years i have had vedgetables less then once every two weeks(other then potatoes which i have near daily) i never had any other types really besides that mainly fruit,do you every watch david sinclair?

• +1
thanks bro im going to the grocery store and im gonna buy nutmeg and se if they have royal jelly in the supplment store and yes funny enough for the last 3-4 years i have had vedgetables less then once every two weeks(other then potatoes which i have near daily) i never had any other types really besides that mainly fruit,do you every watch david sinclair?
Yeah David Sinclair is good I’ve watched all his podcasts on YouTube, I don’t think he’s personally implementing an effective anti ageing lifestyle though. I think NMN seems promising but only in older people. Still not sure what I think of resveratrol, perhaps pterostilbene is superior (if either of them are really anti ageing) due to better bioavailability.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Yeah David Sinclair is good I’ve watched all his podcasts on YouTube, I don’t think he’s personally implementing an effective anti ageing lifestyle though. I think NMN seems promising but only in older people. Still not sure what I think of resveratrol, perhaps pterostilbene is superior (if either of them are really anti ageing) due to better bioavailability.
the left was recently and the right was in 2020,he seems to look somewhat better in health in most areas now then he did some of what hes saying HAS to have some sort of truth as for an anti age scientist or even any1 he does look good for 54,he said he only eats one meal a day and he claims thats optimal i think that makes sense tbh,at the end of the day any food good or bad is still work on the organs i suppose one meal would be easier then spreading int through the day

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Youㅤ

@finn899

Super aging diet lol u do everything to age lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
View attachment 2654971View attachment 2654972 the left was recently and the right was in 2020,he seems to look somewhat better in health in most areas now then he did some of what hes saying HAS to have some sort of truth as for an anti age scientist or even any1 he does look good for 54,he said he only eats one meal a day and he claims thats optimal i think that makes sense tbh,at the end of the day any food good or bad is still work on the organs i suppose one meal would be easier then spreading int through the day
You reckon he got a facelift? Eyebrow tilt looks more positive.

I think he looks his age, but hes ageing slightly better than the average man presumably.

I disagree with much of his lifestyle. I think he got it all wrong by being vegan (even though I am a proponent for minimizing meat), he takes statins since his 20s which increases risk of type 2 diabetes, I assume he eats too much PUFA, seems to emphasize hormesis a lot and therefore eats toxic plants, he overestimates the utility of heat exposure and exercise, which are probably detrimental, particularly the former. Lastly and importantly, he does time restricted feeding by skipping breakfast and sometimes lunch. This is horrible for circadian clock. He should skip dinner.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
^example of all or nothing thinking

I eat a fair amount of raw foods and boiling creates the least AGEs
You dont understand at all go and study aajonus then

• +1
You reckon he got a facelift? Eyebrow tilt looks more positive.

I think he looks his age, but hes ageing slightly better than the average man presumably.

I disagree with much of his lifestyle. I think he got it all wrong by being vegan (even though I am a proponent for minimizing meat), he takes statins since his 20s which increases risk of type 2 diabetes, I assume he eats too much PUFA, seems to emphasize hormesis a lot and therefore eats toxic plants, he overestimates the utility of heat exposure and exercise, which are probably detrimental, particularly the former. Lastly and importantly, he does time restricted feeding by skipping breakfast and sometimes lunch. This is horrible for circadian clock. He should skip dinner.
its the expression,in that clip hes raising his eyebrows sleightly,all scientists every single one of them all claim exercise it healthy (even intesnse lifting) i wonder why? they dont use common sense and see the pattern,i really think that low meat is optimal but vedgetables doesnt seem to be good either its really limited on what we should actually eat

• +1
View attachment 2654990 its the expression,in that clip hes raising his eyebrows sleightly,all scientists every single one of them all claim exercise it healthy (even intesnse lifting) i wonder why? they dont use common sense and see the pattern,i really think that low meat is optimal but vedgetables doesnt seem to be good either its really limited on what we should actually eat
Yes it’s weird how they all emphasize exercise, unironically in murine models restricting calories prevents sarcopenia better than exercise I believe yet they all would say you need protein and exercise to prevent sarcopenia. Exercise is good in the form of walking, I think we all can agree on that. But HIIT and resistance training I really think are detrimental past a low level

It’s a matter of balance, I think high meat can work if you don’t cook it in ways to create toxins. Meat is one of the biggest sources of AGEs because of the protein and how people normally cook it but if you ate it raw it would be much better or boiled even is significantly better.

Vegetables generally are toxic and hard to digest, but I still eat non-carb plants just not very much. High carb and fat I think is the best way to longevity potatoes and white rice are low in toxins and fruit of course is really low

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Bananas have a very high glucose to fructose ratio. Their fernstrom ratio isn’t ideal either I think. I limit myself to two bananas a day.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and Youㅤ
yo i just baught these 2 Exact powders and this supplement for height,interesting theory how this can cause height? do you have any suggestions on how i should add the powder on what food? also please give any other height theory foods you havei wanna try everything.

• +1
View attachment 2655760View attachment 2655762View attachment 2655763yo i just baught these 2 Exact powders and this supplement for height,interesting theory how this can cause height? do you have any suggestions on how i should add the powder on what food? also please give any other height theory foods you havei wanna try everything.
nutmeg increases mTOR and IGF-1, which are pro-growth signalling pathways.

royal jelly increased growth rate in 12 year olds and binds to estrogen receptors (competitive inhibition of estradiol)

"In other previous studies, we showed that a health supplement, royal jelly (RJ) has weak estrogenic activity. RJ competes with 17beta-estradiol for binding to the human estrogen receptors alpha and beta"

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and finn899
stoped reading at low protein

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Youㅤ
I heard that zinch 50mg can do wonders, but i did not look at it so much

Also being a loser with no achieve goals -> you age quicker

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
btw what collagen brand you use? most brands are so overpriced

To anti age you need the lowest amount of macronutrients with the highest density of micronutrients.

The more you eat the more you age.

Basically raw ruminant organs in small quantities, your bodyweight should be as little as possible.

That’s it as far as diet goes.

Everything else is nonsensical blabber. It’s just this simple.

bro eat 10 grams of protiein a day

why so little meat and eggs?
To eat less Essential amino acids

Read updated diet tho, this thread outdated

Isnt fat & cholesterol key for anti aging ? Low protein and high carb also isnt ideal tbh

Isnt fat & cholesterol key for anti aging ? Low protein and high carb also isnt ideal tbh
Wdym? I don’t know if high fat diets are good. PUFA is really bad SFA and MUFA are the only ones suitable for consumption. Idk if cholesterol is key for anti ageing, maybe it’s beneficial idrk. You can produce it if healthy but it’s pretty important yeah.

Why do you think fat and cholesterol is key to anti ageing?

Why is low protein high carb unideal?

What’s your opinion on methionine and tryptophan as pro aging

• +1
What’s your opinion on methionine and tryptophan as pro aging
Not an expert but both of those EAAs when restricted extend lifespan of mice. Tryptophan restriction extended the period of mouse fertility by almost 100% I recall. Humans probably are consumeing too much tryptophan because collagen/gelatin lacks it and people don’t eat the connective tissues of animals anymore. Tryptophan is the precursor to serotonin and serotonin is a stress hormone that accelerates ageing.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

@finn899

Bro you have ray peat pfp and knowledge on PUFA yet there are some anti peat things in here

What do you think about goat kefir and goat dairy overall as alternatives for lactose intolerancels?
I'm just looking into improving gut bacteria

• +1