1 can tuna
4 sandwiches
1 ball mozzarella
1L water

4043 kcals total
254g protein
414g carbs
138g fat

My goal of this diet is to build a lot of lean muscle tissue. Is this diet optimal or should i change some things? Please let me know!

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and noodlelover
it's a good diet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Breakfast:
200g oats
2bananas
blue berries
1L water

Lunch:
4 toasts with cheese/chicken
1L water

Diner:
Pasta
100g Minced beef
Tomato sauce
carrots
1L water

Before bed:
6 eggs
1 can tuna
4 sandwiches
1 ball mozzarella
1L water

4043 kcals total
254g protein
414g carbs
138g fat

My goal of this diet is to build a lot of lean muscle tissue. Is this diet optimal or should i change some things? Please let me know!
Perfect diet to bloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Breakfast:
200g oats
2bananas
blue berries
1L water

Lunch:
4 toasts with cheese/chicken
1L water

Diner:
Pasta
100g Minced beef
Tomato sauce
carrots
1L water

Before bed:
6 eggs
1 can tuna
4 sandwiches
1 ball mozzarella
1L water

4043 kcals total
254g protein
414g carbs
138g fat

eat oysters, liver, drink raw milk, stop eating oats

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and febinopry
Banana's have like no nutritional value, compared to other foods you could replace them with.

You could replace them with more berries, such as blackberries which are another good source of protein.

Or broccoli which is good for testosterone and hormone production, and over-all good for health. Broccoli actually has more potassium per gram and per calorie, than bananas, so it crushes bananas at bananas main selling point, plus immune boost, collagen boost (better skin), and bone health.

Even with all the nutrition you're getting, I'd still recommend supplanting with creatine. I ate a lot of meat, and thought I was getting enough creatine naturally, but my muscle growth was plateaued for years until I started supplementing with creatine.

I'd recommend cutting out bread, and wheat entirely as it's inflammatory, and replacing it with brown rice. Then add garlic on the rice, which increases anti-oxidants to prevent some of the plaque build up from the high cholesterol you have in your blood stream.

Banana's have like no nutritional value, compared to other foods you could replace them with.

You could replace them with more berries, such as blackberries which are another good source of protein.

Or broccoli which is good for testosterone and hormone production, and over-all good for health. Broccoli actually has more potassium per gram and per calorie, than bananas, so it crushes bananas at bananas main selling point, plus immune boost, collagen boost (better skin), and bone health.

Even with all the nutrition you're getting, I'd still recommend supplanting with creatine. I ate a lot of meat, and thought I was getting enough creatine naturally, but my muscle growth was plateaued for years until I started supplementing with creatine.

I'd recommend cutting out bread, and wheat entirely as it's inflammatory, and replacing it with brown rice. Then add garlic on the rice, which increases anti-oxidants to prevent some of the plaque build up from the high cholesterol you have in your blood stream.
Creatine makes you bloated and raises your creatinine levels over time to fuck up your kidneys
Brown rice has a lot of arsenic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Creatine makes you bloated and raises your creatinine levels over time to fuck up your kidneys
Maybe but here's a 12 week trial that showed no effect on kidney function.

Brown rice as as a lot of arsenic
Good to know. Vegetables are probably the healthiest carb source, but it can take the body time to adapt to large amounts (otherwise you cause damage to your digestive system). Like munching on spinach and broccoli. .

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Get rid of the pasta and oats, and quality of water > quantity of water.