I'm sick and tired of living in the west.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Once I finish uni, or maybe even earlier, I wanna move to some SEA country like Vietnam, preferably in a small city. The daily grind of London is very frustrating and makes me feel like I'm behind despite being academically successful. Why couldn't I have been born as a simple fisherman a few thousand years ago? I don't wanna wagecuck, I want to live a minimalistic life, free of stress. This feeling of not belonging plagues me daily. I know that no matter what I do, my life is an insignificant speck of dust. I will never be mentioned again after my death. But death scares me as well, I'm envious of Buddhistcels who believe in reincarnation. I'm living life on cruise control right now, yet feel guilty about the decisions I make despite being capable of changing something. If only I could close my eyes and awaken as some minor book character.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dissonance, BrettyBoy, Bluepill and 12 others
Inject T.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ropemaxing, AspiringChad and 2 others
t. zesto

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, nattycel and ElliotRodgerJr
Focus on making a ton of money in the West and then move here to Eastern Europe and live like a fucking king

• +1
Reactions: Einon and ElliotRodgerJr
Move to Japan

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ElliotRodgerJr
Focus on making a ton of money in the West and then move here to Eastern Europe and live like a fucking king
I only have shit memories in eastern europe, plus I can't run JBW game there.
Move to Japan
I might, if the stars align for me, I've been studying this shit language for 4 years now and still have never used it, what a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Imagine living in west and still hate living. JFL at this fakecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Einon
Can conform.Old westerners here live with a pension that's 13 times the avarage wage,in EE.
You can live on King mode and betabux a jb.
For like 250dollars.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and ElliotRodgerJr

I might, if the stars align for me, I've been studying this shit language for 4 years now and still have never used it, what a waste of time.
subarashi

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
London UK is incel capital of the world (tied possibly with LA and Toronto)

Don't blame you or not shocked at all, my advice is to leave asap. I regret almost everyday for not leaving when I could have.

• +1
subarashi
lol its an on and off thing, I'll try the N2 this year. It's a useless certificate but might as well have it if I end up in Japan.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Go to Egypt or Morocco to see pyramids and stuff and also Spain and France

• +1
Go to Egypt or Morocco to see pyramids and stuff and also Spain and France
Spain and France are boring, been there done that. I'd like to visit Morocco and Egypt tho, the whole Middle East + Maghreb region is fascinating.

:feelshaha: if serious though, can confirm if you made it to Japan (assuming you are native English white as I presume) probably you'd be able to get a Japanese gf.

My source being that I myself am half Japanese.

You say you are from London though? There are enough Japanese women in London however though for you to find success. Have you tried going to Japanese language exchanges?

FYI you no doubt speak more and better Japanese than I ever did and ever will

• +1
Spain and France are boring, been there done that. I'd like to visit Morocco and Egypt tho, the whole Middle East + Maghreb region is fascinating.
Dubai is also good

• +1
:feelshaha: if serious though, can confirm if you made it to Japan (assuming you are native English white as I presume) probably you'd be able to get a Japanese gf.

My source being that I myself am half Japanese.

You say you are from London though? There are enough Japanese women in London however though for you to find success. Have you tried going to Japanese language exchanges?

FYI you no doubt speak more and better Japanese than I ever did and ever will
No, I'm not a native English speaker but I am white. I heard that in Japan they'd rather hire some EE white guy than a native curry to teach English, just because they associate white = english, is that true?
Yes, I live in London and there are some Japanese here but not that many, more Chinese and Koreans. They all get classified as oriental here (Asians are currycels in the UK)
Dubai is also good
Dubai sounds like suifuel with all the richcels around.

Grass is always greener on the other side

• +1
No, I'm not a native English speaker but I am white. I heard that in Japan they'd rather hire some EE white guy than a native curry to teach English, just because they associate white = english, is that true?
Yes, I live in London and there are some Japanese here but not that many, more Chinese and Koreans. They all get classified as oriental here (Asians are currycels in the UK)

Dubai sounds like suifuel with all the richcels around.
Yup, lol in Japan they like to go by lookist stereotypes in other words as you say they like their English teachers to be white. In a way the country is very blackpilled.

I am very interested in language and linguistics, and I've met a few Japanese women at language meetups over the years. I'm sure there are Japanese-English exchanges going on all the time in London, look them up and attend if you have time.

• +1
I'm sure there are Japanese-English exchanges going on all the time in London, look them up and attend if you have time.
I'm going to Japan this summer anyway, If I don't ascend then elliot rodger will see me in heaven(or hell).

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Could be that I'm just delusional. That's my worst fear, that it won't get better.
Exactly, youre tired of the west because you grew up here and are too familiar with its problems. But you probably don't know any problems of living in Asia, or you underestimate them.

I always say EE girls are more attractive, more traditional and less picky than western bitches, but what if I really left the Euro and lived in EE with a mediocre salary? It'd probably not be very satisfying.

• +1
Exactly, youre tired of the west because you grew up here and are too familiar with its problems. But you probably don't know any problems of living in Asia, or you underestimate them.

I always say EE girls are more attractive, more traditional and less picky than western bitches, but what if I really left the Euro and lived in EE with a mediocre salary? It'd probably not be very satisfying.
I didn't grow up in the west tho, only partially. Im familiar with the issues surrounding EE, my cousin is a lawyer in Russia and earns less than minimum wage in the UK jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I didn't grow up in the west tho, only partially. Im familiar with the issues surrounding EE, my cousin is a lawyer in Russia and earns less than minimum wage in the UK jfl.
Ok, my bad. If you're sure life will be better there then just try to move.

• +1
Ok, my bad. If you're sure life will be better there then just try to move.
I'm not sure at all, I'm just rambling really. Well, it's not like giving it a shot wil hurt me anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Texancel

Masive cope tbh

• +1
Last edited:
I live in vietnam.

If you come here, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Bluepill and ElliotRodgerJr
just kidding bro. Cambodia is and probably will remain a better fit for most guys here. Lots of foreigners come to vietnam with plans to stay forever, but the vast majority dont last longer than a year, seriously. Hanoi and Saigon are very hectic, and while yes, there are plenty of smaller more intimate places to live in vietnam, the reality is the reason foreigners arent doing that is because its very hard to earn a living in those places and theres fuck all support network for foreigners in those places.

Cambodia is way less hectic + way more chill (well, tuk tuk drivers in phnom penh are fucking annoying, but theres not the insane amounts of traffic and activity like there is in saigon) + its very easy to get into and live there on a permanent basis + great whoremongering, second to only thailand. Above all else if you really become nihilistic and want to imposeyourwillontheworldmaxx, you can become friends with the russian mafia there and help them with their criminal enterprises! (y)

• +1
Reactions: Rahul and ElliotRodgerJr
View attachment 52684
Do they accept curries?

for what? coming to their countries? yeah theres fuckloads of both curries and camelrapists in thailand and cambo.

if youre asking about getting a bullshit teaching job, thats a litte trickier. Most of the bullshit jobs dont even care if you're qualified or not they just want someone who fits the stereotypical asian image of westerner (e.g white, preferably blue eyed) so that the parents are happy and think the school/center is amazing because muh westerners!. In this sense, it is more challenging for browns and blacks to get jobs but theres still plenty. Some fat negress used to have a youtube channel on teaching in china and she was making bank, and the chinese are the most racist of them all. If you have a degree and get a TEFL or CETLA (easy rule to remember: TEFL is a fucking joke, CETLA is a serious qualification) you will be able to apply for the non-bullshit jobs at serious language schools or even universities, for example.

so yeah curries can do fine, you just might want to come a little more prepared and tenacious, whereas white losers can just rock up with zero qualifications and drop their spotty work history CV in at any random school or dodgey language center and have a job by the end of the month.

itsovercels should also consider latin america or eastern europe.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

V I E T N A M