I'm so boring

User28823

User28823

Kraken
It seems so easy for normies to keep conversations, have jokes, etc.

I'm so boring... can't even hold a convo for longer than a minute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, TUSSELEIF, AngryShortMale and 3 others
Fuck normies anyway

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Boring shit thread

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: salivate2, gribsufer1 and User28823
over for mute autists

over for autistcels

over for mute autists
over for autistcels
i don't even think I'm autistic.................

I can have conversations for a long time on topics I'm interested in but it seems like I'm horrible at small talk and just boring af...... I can see it in people's faces they dread listening to me

what are symptoms of autism

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Ark and Deleted member 20370

I can have conversations for a long time on topics I'm interested in but it seems like I'm horrible at small talk and just boring af...... I can see it in people's faces they dread listening to me

definition of autism

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and User28823

im autistic as shit too

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and User28823

Just undiagnosed adhd dw im the same just hang in there

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823

I can have conversations for a long time on topics I'm interested in but it seems like I'm horrible at small talk and just boring af.
Literally what you just described is a symptom of autism jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, Ark and User28823
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and Gaygymmaxx

Let them do the talking and just chill while you’re thinking so hard on what to say but dont let em know you’re actually thinking what to respond

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823 and Gaygymmaxx
wtf im also autistic then
Ye me too thugger

Me @Ark and @User28823 irl
Guilty bolton marshall and griffin pics mens 62982589

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
Let them do the talking and just chill while you’re thinking so hard on what to say but dont let em know you’re actually thinking what to respond
Telling him to act autistic will not help him bro

-1 x -1 does not really equal 1 thugger

Check yo math

• JFL
Reactions: Ark

Check yo math
I think the real problem is I lack life experience. When I was younger in elementary school I didn't have this problem. Had many friends, multiple girlfriends, 0 anxiety asking them out, very social... was one of the most popular. Then I found the internet and lost out on all of middle and high school, spending most time inside whereas before I was out having real experiences. I must return to that state.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Check yo math
what i mean is if he just chill and calm his brain down while conversing it would actually work for real rather than solely focusing on what to respond to every conversation its like similar to putting on an mask. Just mask your autism and social anxiety theory

I think the real problem is I lack life experience. When I was younger in elementary school I didn't have this problem. Had many friends, multiple girlfriends, 0 anxiety asking them out, very social... was one of the most popular. Then I found the internet and lost out on all of middle and high school, spending most time inside whereas before I was out having real experiences. I must return to that state.
No sympathy for niggas who choose the path

I got drugged at 12, actually destroyed my brain

You'll be fine

• Woah
No sympathy for niggas who choose the path

I got drugged at 12, actually destroyed my brain

You'll be fine
I will increase neuroplasticity and force myself into social situations....... but first I must fix my IBD. That's a major factor in why I don't put myself out there

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You're not really boring, you're just not good looking to where everything normal you do is interesting.
Just NTmaxx if you want to hold conversation with normies for some unexplained reason.
Say something about sport, something about food, something about the hot girl that you saw the other day. Maybe a something video game, because you're not forty. A popular TV show, pretend to have interest in it. Even pretend you're interested in whatever is the topic. Easier said then done, I guess. Oh, and whoever you're talking to might find you just not stimulating enough to continue with, possibly because of failos. In those cases just give up once you are aware of it.

You're not really boring, you're just not good looking to where everything normal you do is interesting.
If that were the case the 4'8 midget 40 year old definition of falios I knew in college would have 0 friends yet he mogged everyone socially... and the millions of other cases where this just isn't the case in real life... cuz most people are average / below avg and do just fine socially and aren't found "boring" because they have life experience.

Sure your argument works if I'm physically disfigured and look like the fucking elephant man but I'm far from that

Just NTmaxx if you want to hold conversation with normies for some unexplained reason.
Say something about sport, something about food, something about the hot girl that you saw the other day. Maybe a something video game, because you're not forty. A popular TV show, pretend to have interest in it. Even pretend you're interested in whatever is the topic. Easier said then done, I guess. Oh, and whoever you're talking to might find you just not stimulating enough to continue with, possibly because of failos. In those cases just give up once you are aware of it.
That's the problem......... I don't have those normie interests or life experience. I do pretend on the daily but I'm shit at it... people can see through the fake laughter and smiles

This shit just comes natural for normies. All the social life and social chit chat wasn’t made for us, we are too different. Normies don’t like autists no matter what. No matter how much I tried to fit in, make friends and talk, I never did. After a while, they told me that I should leave.

• So Sad