I'm so fucking disgusted by female promiscuity

Yea but I’m letting you know what could happened

lol u think this aint happening in the west too? prominent maxfac surgeon i talked with told me the amount of purely aesthetic patients had increased by "150%"

surgery is just like roids were in 2010: everyone is doing it while pretending that its odd & they dun kno nuffin about dat!

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and mido the slayer
lol u think this aint happening in the west too? prominent maxfac surgeon i talked with told me the amount of purely aesthetic patients had increased by "150%"

surgery is just like roids were in 2010: everyone is doing it while pretending that its odd & they dun kno nuffin about dat!
For both genders?

Geez man I need to get a rhino and teethmax asap

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
For both genders?

Geez man I need to get a rhino and teethmax asap

i dont know about the gender breakdown. You'd think it is majority women but if you go on places like jawsurgeryforums or even realself, it seems like the overwhelming majority of jaw surgery patients are now males. That could just be because women are more likely to go see professionals immediately while men want to autistically masturbate about details on forums with other dorks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, mido the slayer and 1 other person
i dont know about the gender breakdown. You'd think it is majority women but if you go on places like jawsurgeryforums or even realself, it seems like the overwhelming majority of jaw surgery patients are now males. That could just be because women are more likely to go see professionals immediately while men want to autistically masturbate about details on forums with other dorks.
This society sucks

Most men dont have big jawlines
I hope the world ends

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
I depise most females.

• +1
I will bro, I don't expect much for a first date.
sideways gook pussy
Man, imagine being a 18 yo before internet in some war torn shit hole telling all the men "Ya dude, It was fucking sideways, man. I swear just like the eyes." Literally trolling them in person. JFL fuck nam I wish I could of crossed the Delaware tbh on christmas morning tbh tbh.

• +1
more nukes

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt