I'm so fucking ugly

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
'Im ugly as sin. Like dogshit. Dog fucking shit. I have no jaw, no chin, next to no redeeming features.

AND dogshit fucking health,. Why do I even keep living?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, LordSergiXX63, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 20370, WeiWei and 1 other person
To suffer more. Pull the trigger son
I have no idea how ugly people are pro-social. It's impossible to be like that if you're ugly and rational

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Nick.Harte
Age? Slay count?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I have no idea how ugly people are pro-social. It's impossible to be like that if you're ugly and rational
Delusion is one hell of a drug

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and WeiWei
don't kill yourself. if you do, you will be reincarnated as another sub5. just keep rotting and you'll be reborn as a chad as a reward for your suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: testicularatrophy and WeiWei
don't kill yourself. if you do, you will be reincarnated as another sub5. just keep rotting and you'll be reborn as a chad as a reward for your suffering.
lmao... bruh what makes you think that?

Some people can compensate. Others cant (NON NT niggas)

do you think nigga has stattrak dick?
Gnome Lithuania GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Some people can compensate. Others cant (NON NT niggas)
Are you seriously telling you can compensate being ugly as sin with being NT? :lul: :lul: :lul:

lmao... bruh what makes you think that?
it makes sense when you think about it. maybe sean opry was an ugly sub3 4'9 balding incel in his former life who just rotted until he died. all these psl gods were incels in their former lives.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
it makes sense when you think about it. maybe sean opry was an ugly sub3 4'9 balding incel in his former life who just rotted until he died. all these psl gods were incels in their former lives.
Fuck looking like him. I just wanna HTN with my already existing sociopathy dark triad mannerisms thus ascend to Chad God levels. Also I'm moneymaxxed compared to most peasants in my Europe's Anus country

But nope, I'm ugly as shit

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zenis and med
He’s a Baltic German
Lithuania used to be very German
So iam, but im pretty sure he just emmigrated there. Wonder if his german sounds native or not

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Mosh12
So iam, but im pretty sure he just emmigrated there. Wonder if his german sounds native or not
I’m part Lithuanian too from Kanuas
Technically people from Belarus and parts of Poland and Ukraine are Lithuanian too

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I’m part Lithuanian too from Kanuas
Technically people from Belarus and parts of Poland and Ukraine are Lithuanian too
No not at all, just because there was a small gap in history when those lands were occupied doesnt mean they are lithuanian, slavs and baltics are two different groups.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Mosh12
Fuck looking like him. I just wanna HTN with my already existing sociopathy dark triad mannerisms thus ascend to Chad God levels. Also I'm moneymaxxed compared to most peasants in my Europe's Anus country

But nope, I'm ugly as shit
if you're moneymaxxed, why don't you just hardmaxx?

• Woah
No not at all, just because there was a small gap in history when those lands were occupied doesnt mean they are lithuanian, slavs and baltics are two different groups.
Fair fair
Are there many Germans left in Baltic? They used to be the elites

• Woah
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zenis and med
if you're moneymaxxed, why don't you just hardmaxx?
Long story but I'll try to cut it short as possible

My teeth are dogshit. Even tho I brush 2x and floss 1x and drink a f ton of water and most acidic stuff I drink is capuccino. Lots of greek yoghurt too, def 1g calcium a day so I shouldn'T have these dogshit teeth and VERY crooked but prolly genetics.

So I went to an ortho and she said she wouldn't do it for me coz I keep getting decay. Maxfac said he wouldn't operate on me with crooked teeth. First fix the bite then get surgery. But the ortho wasn't gonna do it

So honestly I feel like if I have proper dental hygiene I couldn't lose getting an all-on-6 for both arches and then finally I could fix my jaws too. Prolly what I'm gonna do

But first I must find a dentist who is willing to do it for me.

Hair transplant is more straightforward so obv I'm getting that soon

The rest will depend on my new jaws... hopefully. Sadly this shit takes a long time because most doctors are so delusional. They don't understand living like this is dogshit, my quality of life is.... dog fucking shit. I don't like my life at all. Tons of obstacles in my way really

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, St.TikTokcel and med
Long story but I'll try to cut it short as possible

My teeth are dogshit. Even tho I brush 2x and floss 1x and drink a f ton of water and most acidic stuff I drink is capuccino. Lots of greek yoghurt too, def 1g calcium a day so I shouldn'T have these dogshit teeth and VERY crooked but prolly genetics.

So I went to an ortho and she said she wouldn't do it for me coz I keep getting decay. Maxfac said he wouldn't operate on me with crooked teeth. First fix the bite then get surgery. But the ortho wasn't gonna do it

So honestly I feel like if I have proper dental hygiene I couldn't lose getting an all-on-6 for both arches and then finally I could fix my jaws too. Prolly what I'm gonna do

But first I must find a dentist who is willing to do it for me.

Hair transplant is more straightforward so obv I'm getting that soon

The rest will depend on my new jaws... hopefully. Sadly this shit takes a long time because most doctors are so delusional. They don't understand living like this is dogshit, my quality of life is.... dog fucking shit. I don't like my life at all. Tons of obstacles in my way really
you will make it

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and WeiWei
you will make it
Thanks man. I really do hope. Until then I'll just be focusing on moneymaxxing. How much does being dark triad help an ugly subhuman piece of shit like me?

• Woah
Geomaxxx or death.

• Woah
Thanks man. I really do hope. Until then I'll just be focusing on moneymaxxing. How much does being dark triad help an ugly subhuman piece of shit like me?
dark triad is always advantageous as it involves machiavellianism, which means you have no moral code. this is beneficial since you don't adhere to any subjective, man-made bluepill morals that slow you down

• +1
  • Woah
'Im ugly as sin. Like dogshit. Dog fucking shit. I have no jaw, no chin, next to no redeeming features.

Nah you are sexy bro

• Ugh..
  • Woah

But you say you mogged me? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and St.TikTokcel
U fat or skinny?

Tell us something we don’t know

• Hmm...
U fat or skinny?
Fat but it shouldn't matter since I have zero bones beneath the fat so what does it even matter? Dogshit genetics, dogshit bones, dogshit health, I fucking hate all of this. I'm so pissed off 24/7

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and shabby890
Are you fat, and how old
You are literally a white German just go to Japan JFL

Are you fat, and how old
You are literally a white German just go to Japan JFL
26 and yes I am fat

Nope I'm slavcel. I don't look Germanic at all. I look Slavic jfl.

26 and yes I am fat

Nope I'm slavcel. I don't look Germanic at all. I look Slavic jfl.
how fat? I lost 72 lbs LOL don't know how much that is in kg. How does your hair look? Ur 26 so ig ur balding

how fat? I lost 72 lbs LOL don't know how much that is in kg. How does your hair look? Ur 26 so ig ur balding
I am 175cm and 80kg basically.

I have NW2. With medium length hair my hair looks good

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

That's not fat. I'm 4 kg lower than you and look like a stick but it's prob due to klinefelter's.

• Woah

iam 80kg too dawg thats not much - If you have such a big problem with it, go to the gym, you will lose 4-5 kilos in a few weeks.

Tf? I have a huge gut
It's prob due to perma-rotting. You have no muscle tone like me. According to this calculator you're barely "overweight".