I'm so fucking ugly

'Im ugly as sin. Like dogshit. Dog fucking shit. I have no jaw, no chin, next to no redeeming features.

AND dogshit fucking health,. Why do I even keep living?
DNRD.

Fat but it shouldn't matter since I have zero bones beneath the fat so what does it even matter? Dogshit genetics, dogshit bones, dogshit health, I fucking hate all of this. I'm so pissed off 24/7
Have u ever cut down before

I am 175cm and 80kg basically.

I have NW2. With medium length hair my hair looks good
what bout money, try to hardmax and keep up a good lifestyle.Atleast try to change something.But if you're really a complete sub5 like you described, then that's really brutal.I'm not completely lost yet and I want to at least give you some hope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and WeiWei
Fat but it shouldn't matter since I have zero bones beneath the fat so what does it even matter? Dogshit genetics, dogshit bones, dogshit health, I fucking hate all of this. I'm so pissed off 24/7
Consider salads you fat fuck

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • JFL
dark triad is always advantageous as it involves machiavellianism, which means you have no moral code. this is beneficial since you don't adhere to any subjective, man-made bluepill morals that slow you down
dark triad is cope. only a small amount of women like it (the ghetto thug ones). for other women acting like some dark triad guy will just repulse them

• JFL