I'm so glad Hispanics are becoming the majority in the US

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Imagine all the latinas that'll be there once I move there in the future...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Lorsss and rockndogs
Imagine all the crimes those beaners will commit.
Also most Latinas are subhuman trash with facial hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, rockndogs, Balkancel and 7 others
Just waste your tax dollars feeding beamers.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 39, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
Have you ever tried latina pussy you ape?

Here in Spain, everybody knows latinas are just subhumans. We all know their pussies are disgusting, and they are full of sexual diseases.

Avoid latinas, just like you would avoid niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, rockndogs, Balkancel and 3 others
Have you ever tried latina pussy you ape?

Here in Spain, everybody knows latinas are just subhumans. We all know their pussies are disgusting, and they are full of sexual diseases.

Avoid latinas, just like you would avoid niggers
Why are you spanish racist to latinas? Why do you hate them? Don't be racist dude. Tons of latinas that don't fit that stereotype

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Why are you spanish racist to latinas? Why do you hate them? Don't be racist dude. Tons of latinas that don't fit that stereotype
I know a lot of them don't fit the stereotype. And most of Spain isn't racist to Latinos, but we would all prefer a White pussy over a mixed subhuman race Pussy.

And to be honest, most Latinas are disgusting. Altough the top 10% of latinas are hot as fuck, and I'd gladly fuck them non stop

I know a lot of them don't fit the stereotype. And most of Spain isn't racist to Latinos, but we would all prefer a White pussy over a mixed subhuman race Pussy.

And to be honest, most Latinas are disgusting. Altough the top 10% of latinas are hot as fuck, and I'd gladly fuck them non stop
Racist! Columbian and mexican women are some of the sexiest women and they naturally have wider hips. You've absolutely never invested time into latinas and their presence in America, and as a result you conclude that they're ugly. Racist

Racist! Columbian and mexican women are some of the sexiest women and they naturally have wider hips. You've absolutely never invested time into latinas and their presence in America, and as a result you conclude that they're ugly. Racist
Dude, Spain is full of Latinas. From a lot of diferent countries.

There are two good kinds of latinas

1-The brownish ones: They are disgusting

2-The whiter ones : They are a mix of both worlds, but the white genes are more present and they are usually really hot.

The 2nd kind is clearly the best one, but most Latinas you will ever met are from the first group

Dude, Spain is full of Latinas. From a lot of diferent countries.

There are two good kinds of latinas

1-The brownish ones: They are disgusting

2-The whiter ones : They are a mix of both worlds, but the white genes are more present and they are usually really hot.

The 2nd kind is clearly the best one, but most Latinas you will ever met are from the first group
Subjective

bro the good looking latinas are the one who look europeans. the others are disgusting and hairy. spanish girls are what you are attracted to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, itsoverbuddyboyo, rockndogs and 4 others
im the only cunt here who prefers black and Latinas to white women? white girls basic asf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
bro the good looking latinas are the one who look europeans. the others are disgusting and hairy. spanish girls are what you are attracted to
@Krezo gtfih boyo

Not spanish. Most spanish girls look like any french or Italian one would. He is just atracted to the white genes some latinas have
im the only cunt here who prefers black and Latinas to white women? white girls basic asf
They may be Basic, but at least their pussy doesn't smell like dead fish:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes same but become more curry as well as Latina instead ;) More brown girls for us!

• +1
Not spanish. Most spanish girls look like any french or Italian one would. He is just atracted to the white genes some latinas have
north spaniards look like french and Italians. South spaniards have something of an ethnic vibe. (Like zyros)

No no and no

Attachments

• Isabella_de_Santos_AVN_Expo_2015.jpg
    Isabella_de_Santos_AVN_Expo_2015.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Leslie_Ramirez_Medrano.jpg
    Leslie_Ramirez_Medrano.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13
  • 22-044844-tips_for_dating_a_latina.jpg
    22-044844-tips_for_dating_a_latina.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14
north spaniards look like french and Italians. South spaniards have something of an ethnic vibe. (Like zyros)
That is true. Most people I've met from the south have a darker color. Peole here in the North is Usually pale as fuck.

Even then, south Spanish people are far from Latinos. They are a mix of European and Muslim people
Yes same but become more curry as well as Latina instead ;) More brown girls for us!
I do love Curries though. Asians are hot as fuck for me
No no and no

They all look subhuman and disgusting, lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Redrighthand
That is true. Most people I've met from the south have a darker color. Peole here in the North is Usually pale as fuck.

Even then, south Spanish people are far from Latinos. They are a mix of European and Muslim people

I do love Curries though. Asians are hot as fuck for me

They all look subhuman and disgusting, lol
No
Also asian women look way more subhuman LMAO

No
Also asian women look way more subhuman LMAO
LMAAAAAAAAO

Asians are a race of their own at least.
Latinas are just the subhumans born from when we, the Spaniards, decided to bang apes from the jungle in SouthAmerica

They may be Basic, but at least their pussy doesn't smell like dead fish:lul:
keep coping the only time you have been near a pussy is when you were born

• +1
LMAAAAAAAAO

Asians are a race of their own at least.
Latinas are just the subhumans born from when we, the Spaniards, decided to bang apes from the jungle in SouthAmerica
You wish I read that, you are now reported and muted racist!

keep coping the only time you have been near a pussy is when you were born
You wish, lol.

I've probably banged more chicks than your subhuman Latina Lover brain could ever count.
Not like there is any point discusing with someone who is attracted to half Apes

Altough the top 10% of latinas are hot as fuck, and I'd gladly fuck them non stop
As with all ethic groups.But top 30% of white women are as attractive as top 10% of latinas.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and LowTierNormie
You wish, lol.

I've probably banged more chicks than your subhuman Latina Lover brain could ever count.
Not like there is any point discusing with someone who is attracted to half Apes
bro you dont like them cause your 4-inch dick cant satisfy these women voy a tener que ir a tu casa a navajazos si sigues metiendote con las Latinas

• +1
You wish I read that, you are now reported and muted racist!
Keep crying. Not even subhuman Latinas would look at your face without feeling disgusted
bro you dont like them cause your 4-inch dick cant satisfy these women voy a tener que ir a tu casa a navajazos si sigues metiendote con las Latinas
Aquí te espero maricón

Imagine all the latinas that'll be there once I move there in the future...
That's basically cope for becoming a minority in your own country.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Keep crying. Not even subhuman Latinas would look at your face without feeling disgusted

Aquí te espero maricón
He's actually good looking + he's white. He would absolutely slay in South America.

• +1
He's actually good looking + he's white. He would absolutely slay in South America.
Yeah, being White is enough to get lainas in their own country. Unless you are subhuman

Notice how he's just throwing insults because he knows nobody supports his case JFL typical lookism scum

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Just move to Canada bro

• +1
Notice how he's just throwing insults because he knows nobody supports his case JFL typical lookism scum
Just imagine prefering Latias over any other race.
It's over:lul:

Are you srs?I mean this is you:
img_20190515_200327-jpg.53695

Jajajajajaja
HAHAHAHA is that actually him? Holy fuck he shouldn't talk about subhumans
@LowTierNormie lets get in pm boyo I mog you to death

Are you srs?I mean this is you:
img_20190515_200327-jpg.53695

Lifefuel if true

Jajajajajaja
Si. Eran todas bastante feas, pero alguna decente ha caído
HAHAHAHA is that actually him? Holy fuck he shouldn't talk about subhumans
@LowTierNormie lets get in pm boyo I mog you to death
No point in mogging me or not. I know I'm a fucking low tier normie, not gonna get angry aboug it

• JFL
Reactions: reddollars
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
To realize these are the tough guys that say shit like this to me I'm caging so hard:
"Keep crying. Not even subhuman Latinas would look at your face without feeling disgusted"

So I also heightmog him
Dude, trust me on that.
I've banged a few latinas. The brownish ones were disgusting. But the one that was white was amazing
I'm not saying all of them follow the stereotype, but a lot of them do. Most people here in Spain agree with that

Well it's not "my country" if anything I'll be an immigrant cause I live in the Netherlands
Oh, now I get it. You're a blue eyed blonde haired tallfag who wants to run the JBW game, but consider the following:
1. Most Hispanics coming to the US are subhuman low-class dark mestizos/native looking from Mexico and Honsuras who look like this:
Honduran textiles workers w kid full

Rather than this:
Maxresdefault

2. 90% of them are dudes
3. Why wait for the US to become majority Hispanic when you can just go/move to South America yourself (places like Uruguay are comparable to Eastern/Central Europe when it comes to living standards)?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HardMewer, Redrighthand and LowTierNormie
Oh, now I get it. You're a blue eyed blonde haired tallfag who wants to run the JBW game, but consider the following:
1. Most Hispanics coming to the US are subhuman low-class dark mestizos/native looking from Mexico and Honsuras who look like this:
View attachment 75101
Rather than this:
View attachment 75106
2. 90% of them are dudes
3. Why wait for the US to become majority Hispanic when you can just go/move to South America yourself (places like Uruguay are comparable to Eastern/Central Europe when it comes to living standards)?
Didn't read a single word

View attachment 75101
Rather than this:
View attachment 75106
2. 90% of them are dudes
First point is wha ti'm talking about.

The whites latinas everyone likes come from rich families most likely. Why would they cross the border then? Only subhumans and poor people flee from their country

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
View attachment 75101
Rather than this:
View attachment 75106
2. 90% of them are dudes
Also I don't need to run JBW
View attachment 75101
Rather than this:
View attachment 75106
2. 90% of them are dudes
Second point it's not true 90% of them are dudes but it's not just because of immigration, Hispanics just have more babies too
View attachment 75101
Rather than this:
View attachment 75106
2. 90% of them are dudes
Third point: I'm not gonna go there considering most places are not save and I want to move to the US

Also I don't need to run JBW

Second point it's not true 90% of them are dudes but it's not just because of immigration, Hispanics just have more babies too

Third point: I'm not gonna go there considering most places are not save and I want to move to the US
Whatever mate. You do you. Enjoy whatever you like, but just remember that Whites latinas are miles ahead of brown ones

Si. Eran todas bastante feas, pero alguna decente ha caído

No point in mogging me or not. I know I'm a fucking low tier normie, not gonna get angry aboug it
then dont come at me like if you were a chad when i mogg you

First point is wha ti'm talking about.

The whites latinas everyone likes come from rich families most likely. Why would they cross the border then? Only subhumans and poor people flee from their country
Legit, the women Westerners have in mind when thinking of "Hot Latinas" are castizas or simply Iberian/Italian descendants from places like Argentina or Chile rather than mestizos/indigenous looking women from places like Bolivia or Central America.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer, Redrighthand and LowTierNormie
Legit, the "Hot Latinas" Westerners have in are Castizas or simply Iberian/Italian descendants from places like Argentina or Chile rather than mestizos/indigenous looking women from places like Bolivia or Central America.
You do realize that all women would look like that without makeup and after having babies right?

then dont come at me like if you were a chad when i mogg you
Whatever mate. Why would you get serious about shitposting in a forum? :lul:
Legit, the women Westerners have in mind when thinking of "Hot Latinas" are castizas or simply Iberian/Italian descendants from places like Argentina or Chile rather than mestizos/indigenous looking women from places like Bolivia or Central America.
This

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1552 and National Rodgerism