I'm so glad I'm not Indian or Paki despite being curry

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I still get associated with these two and their associated failos, but saying I'm neither is a great lifefeul. Despite having 150+ million Bangladesh is still relatively unknown to the rest of the world and normies (dependent on location ofc). The stereotypes associated with Bangladesh is fish eaters and manlet. I can live with that. I still have some people say where is Bangladesh - mostly low IQcels with no education. So my SMV is not impacted. Usually happens when I'm abroad.

Meanwhile India is known to the world as street shitter / white worshipper. While Pakistan is terrorist / Taliban / religious bigot failo. Don't get me wrong BD has a fair share of white worshipper and religious retards too, but not as much. It is also following similar growth to China during latter 20th century. Mogger economy awaits.

I still wish I was from some relatively unknown country - like Nepal, Brunei or Burma tho. That way I couldn't be failod or haloed. Unfortunately I didn't inherit enough gook genes (I'm probably 10-20% gook) so can't larp it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, normie_joe, bloomercel and 6 others
It's the same shit, everyone knows where Bangladesh is.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lynxress and butterworld
JFL at Curries that try to dissociate themselves
In the eyes of a white man you look the same :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WatermelonLover, Lynxress and 3 others
It's the same shit, everyone knows where Bangladesh is.
They don't. Highly dependent on geography.

JFL at Curries that try to dissociate themselves
In the eyes of a white man you look the same :feelshaha:
Yes I want to dissociate from Pak-India. Because we are not them. We share religion with Pakis. Some linguistic heritage with Indians. Genetically more diverse given east Asian influence - especially in the east of country.

But yeah I know in eyes of white burgercel they don't have ability to make distinctions. In fact americucks think all browns that aren't Latino is Arab

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
You're Pakistani

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Op :

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Lynxress, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Ngl bro being Bengali is the worst out of all curry countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, optimisticzoomer, Lynxress and 2 others
Also pakistan mogs bangladesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and mayo mogger
Ngl, all the stereotypes applies to Bangladesh as well since they look the same.

When the coping is too strong

• JFL
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Someone tell this guy Bangladesh carries same if not worse failo :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I still get associated with these two and their associated failos, but saying I'm neither is a great lifefeul. Despite having 150+ million Bangladesh is still relatively unknown to the rest of the world and normies (dependent on location ofc). The stereotypes associated with Bangladesh is fish eaters and manlet. I can live with that. I still have some people say where is Bangladesh - mostly low IQcels with no education. So my SMV is not impacted. Usually happens when I'm abroad.

Meanwhile India is known to the world as street shitter / white worshipper. While Pakistan is terrorist / Taliban / religious bigot failo. Don't get me wrong BD has a fair share of white worshipper and religious retards too, but not as much. It is also following similar growth to China during latter 20th century. Mogger economy awaits.

I still wish I was from some relatively unknown country - like Nepal, Brunei or Burma tho. That way I couldn't be failod or haloed. Unfortunately I didn't inherit enough gook genes (I'm probably 10-20% gook) so can't larp it.
We are better than east pakis nigga

So not only do you have the curry failo, you also have the textiles sweat shop worker failo

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Someone tell this guy Bangladesh carries same if not worse failo :feelskek:
Especially in places like Malaysia, and some other places where they have the bottom of the barrel smv. I rather be dog at that point, I still wish too :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin

Doesn't matter; I'm not Indian or Pakistani and still get affected the same cause south Asians look similar.

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Bangladesh sounds like a shitehole place in India like Uttar Pradesh or Bihar.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and laaltin
Thanking God everyday that I'm a gook from NE
Images 53

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist