I'm so glad I'm not Indian or Paki despite being curry

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I still get associated with these two and their associated failos, but saying I'm neither is a great lifefeul. Despite having 150+ million Bangladesh is still relatively unknown to the rest of the world and normies (dependent on location ofc). The stereotypes associated with Bangladesh is fish eaters and manlet. I can live with that. I still have some people say where is Bangladesh - mostly low IQcels with no education. So my SMV is not impacted. Usually happens when I'm abroad.

Meanwhile India is known to the world as street shitter / white worshipper. While Pakistan is terrorist / Taliban / religious bigot failo. Don't get me wrong BD has a fair share of white worshipper and religious retards too, but not as much. It is also following similar growth to China during latter 20th century. Mogger economy awaits.

I still wish I was from some relatively unknown country - like Nepal, Brunei or Burma tho. That way I couldn't be failod or haloed. Unfortunately I didn't inherit enough gook genes (I'm probably 10-20% gook) so can't larp it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, 5.5psl, poopoohead and 13 others
It's the same shit, everyone knows where Bangladesh is.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, chadmaverickmaxxing, NoseProphecy and 5 others
JFL at Curries that try to dissociate themselves
In the eyes of a white man you look the same :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmaverickmaxxing, RecessedChinCel, NoseProphecy and 7 others
It's the same shit, everyone knows where Bangladesh is.
They don't. Highly dependent on geography.

JFL at Curries that try to dissociate themselves
In the eyes of a white man you look the same :feelshaha:
Yes I want to dissociate from Pak-India. Because we are not them. We share religion with Pakis. Some linguistic heritage with Indians. Genetically more diverse given east Asian influence - especially in the east of country.

But yeah I know in eyes of white burgercel they don't have ability to make distinctions. In fact americucks think all browns that aren't Latino is Arab

• +1
Reactions: plukee, murdah and M-1014
You're Pakistani

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Jova
Op :

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, bloomercel, Lynxress and 2 others
Ngl bro being Bengali is the worst out of all curry countries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Awan, murdah, coispet and 6 others
Also pakistan mogs bangladesh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, murdah, coispet and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awan, murdah and brucewayne78
Ngl, all the stereotypes applies to Bangladesh as well since they look the same.

When the coping is too strong

• JFL
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Someone tell this guy Bangladesh carries same if not worse failo :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I still get associated with these two and their associated failos, but saying I'm neither is a great lifefeul. Despite having 150+ million Bangladesh is still relatively unknown to the rest of the world and normies (dependent on location ofc). The stereotypes associated with Bangladesh is fish eaters and manlet. I can live with that. I still have some people say where is Bangladesh - mostly low IQcels with no education. So my SMV is not impacted. Usually happens when I'm abroad.

Meanwhile India is known to the world as street shitter / white worshipper. While Pakistan is terrorist / Taliban / religious bigot failo. Don't get me wrong BD has a fair share of white worshipper and religious retards too, but not as much. It is also following similar growth to China during latter 20th century. Mogger economy awaits.

I still wish I was from some relatively unknown country - like Nepal, Brunei or Burma tho. That way I couldn't be failod or haloed. Unfortunately I didn't inherit enough gook genes (I'm probably 10-20% gook) so can't larp it.
We are better than east pakis nigga

So not only do you have the curry failo, you also have the textiles sweat shop worker failo

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BrahminBoss and Diarrhoea
Someone tell this guy Bangladesh carries same if not worse failo :feelskek:
Especially in places like Malaysia, and some other places where they have the bottom of the barrel smv. I rather be dog at that point, I still wish too :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin

Doesn't matter; I'm not Indian or Pakistani and still get affected the same cause south Asians look similar.

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Bangladesh sounds like a shitehole place in India like Uttar Pradesh or Bihar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Awan, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Thanking God everyday that I'm a gook from NE
Images 53

• JFL
No bhai Bengalis have 10 percent gook genes according to sultan of banglainceldesh, that makes them mog us 😔😔😔😔😢😢😢

• JFL
Ngl bro being Bengali is the worst out of all curry countries
Hell no it's the other way around:feelskek:

We are genetically thanfully 15-25% Mongoloid so we don't even have the typical pajeet phenotypes as much as yall Indians and Pakis in terms of frequency so we have it better if anything.:feelskek:

Also for some reason Indians and Pakistanis smell worse:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Hell no it's the other way around:feelskek:

We are genetically thanfully 15-25% Mongoloid so we don't even have the typical pajeet phenotypes as much as yall Indians and Pakis in terms of frequency so we have it better if anything.:feelskek:

Also for some reason Indians and Pakistanis smell worse:hnghn:
@coispet 😭😭 Fuark banglainceldesh have 20 percent gook genes We get brutally mogged bhai how can we cope

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
@coispet 😭😭 Fuark banglainceldesh have 20 percent gook genes We get brutally mogged bhai how can we cope
It's literally just a fact.

Punjabis in Canada and America are literally the butt of all the jokes and made fun of by everyone, I swear every time a Punjabi is posted everybody starts roasting you subhumans:ROFLMAO:

You guys look bad, smell bad and are genuinely grotesque creatures.

• JFL
20% gook genes?

that means they are more subhuman than 100% gooks

they’re a crossbeed of curries and gooks, that’s a genetic failure to say the least

- manletism
- monolid
- shit fat distribution

punjabi jatt pakistanis mog :feelshah:

@Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Punjabis in Canada and America are literally the butt of all the jokes and made fun of by everyone, I swear every time a Punjabi is posted everybody starts roasting you subhumans:ROFLMAO:

@coispet banglaincel- we don’t have typical pajeet phenos
IMG 2731
IMG 2729
IMG 2730

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and coispet

20% gook genes?

they’re a crossbeed of curries and gooks, that’s a genetic failure to say the least

- manletism
- monolid
- shit fat distribution

@Michael Myers
i’d argue with you but at your height you’re practically considered an infant

20% gook genes?

- manletism
- monolid
- shit fat distribution

@Michael Myers
Bhai u live in the uk right I do too have u ever seen a Bengali that passes as gook ? 50 percent have pajeet pheno type and the other 50 percent have a Sri Lankan phenotype which is even worse 😭🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and coispet
Wow, poor slum dwellers and tribals, how convincing:ROFLMAO:

The slum dwellers look better than the Punjabi subhumans tho ngl thank God I'm not some poojabi rat:ROFLMAO:

Bhai u live in the uk right I do too have u ever seen a Bengali that passes as gook ? 50 percent have pajeet pheno type and the other 50 percent have a Sri Lankan phenotype which is even worse 😭🤣🤣
all bengalis are fat, short, wear thobes and try to sunnahmax but instead smoke shisha with white whores :forcedsmile:

• JFL
View attachment 2916013View attachment 2916016View attachment 2916018
Ignore this razeb guy man. He thinks Bengalis are 5'9 on average and gook passing. He is a cuck Canadian originally from Shittagong.

Bengalis actually have good features facially. If we were taller and lighter I think we would mog both pakis and Indians.

My post on OP was about popular culture factors. I think Pakistan and India are low SMV due negative media. Bangladesh has no such failo here.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and coispet
Wow, poor slum dwellers and tribals, how convincing:ROFLMAO:

The slum dwellers look better than the Punjabi subhumans tho ngl:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2916025
this is the average bengali (he actually is bengali, and is 5’3)

IMG 2843

this is the average punjabi pakistani (he actually is punjabi pakistani, and is 6’2)

IMG 2819

Native Banglas have 15-25% East Asian genetics from Tibet and Myanmar so the facts say otherwise, it is what is. Genetics determine that we have less pajeet phenos than you. Be proud of your pajeet looks:feelskek:

all Punjabis look 100% pajeet. Pajeet is a punjabi word too:feelsgah:

Can't argue with the genetics so accept your subhumanity mah boi

• JFL
all bengalis are fat, short, wear thobes and try to sunnahmax but instead smoke shisha with white whores :forcedsmile:
Jfl they wear these shit Moroccan thobes more than Moroccan people do themselves
IMG 2733

• +1
Reactions: coispet
OP is a master coper.

Native Banglas have 15-25% East Asian genetics from Tibet and Myanmar so the facts say otherwise, it is what is. Genetics determine that we have less pajeet phenos than you. Be proud of your pajeet looks:feelskek:

Punjabis look 100x more Sri Lankan and all Punjabis look 100% pajeet. Pajeet is a punjabi word too:feelsgah:

Can't argue with the genetics so accept your subhumanity mah boi
How would that make u look better u twerp are people from myanmar good looking to u ?

• JFL
this is the average bengali (he actually is bengali, and is 5’3)

View attachment 2916027

this is the average punjabi pakistani (he actually is punjabi pakistani, and is 6’2)

View attachment 2916035
the height meme needs to stop cuz it's not accurate scientifically, the average height amongst south asians are all very similar and different groups differ by like 1-2 inches when it comes to the average.

Dude are you that guy from 2 years ago? That boxer/fighter guy? He was also a guy from Assam, was one of the Asians.
wtf i don't even know the guy and I'm not Assamese myself altho I have some mongoloid in me. I'm mixed

Ok nigga u look more like a monkey than curries then

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
the height meme needs to stop cuz it's not accurate scientifically, the average height amongst south asians are all very similar and different groups differ by like 1-2 inches when it comes to the average.
according to a statistics that don’t exist

you want scientific evidence? i’ll tell you the mean average of benGAYli heights from analysis over the years just in London alone

not a single one of them is above the height of 5’7, this is not an exaggeration, no bengali man is above that height

at least your women are sexy, too bad they’d rather jump on pakistani cock than bengali micro penises :forcedsmile:

• JFL
If you look Curry then you are curry and will be treated like one, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
according to a statistics that don’t exist

you want scientific evidence? i’ll tell you the mean average of benGAYli heights from analysis over the years just in London alone

not a single one of them is above the height of 5’7, this is not an exaggeration, no bengali man is above that height

at least your women are sexy, too bad they’d rather jump on pakistani cock than bengali micro penises
You pajeets really do live in a fantasy world of your own creation. Delusional Punjabi subhumans, literally a joke:feelskek:

Also I don't give a fuck about Sylheti rats(90% of Bangladeshis in the UK are Sylheti subhumans like @SecularIslamist ). Inbred and ugly losers, like Pakis:feelsgah:

they can have each other if that's true (most likely this is pajeet cope:feelsgah:) cuz I know many Bangla dudes who have had Paki bitches here in Canada easy:feelskek:

All Paki bitches get fucked by niggers anyways cuz they worship nigs and whites the most:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer