im so happy today

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
im so happy that my oneitis is gettng her holes stretched out tonight. she is cumming, squrting and moaning in pleasure as chad is ravaging her with his massive cawk. im glad tha i got to be a stepping stone in all of this, albeit a very small one. there are no losers here, only winners, she gets chad, chad gets her and i get to know she is happy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64493, Mog3D, Eternal_ and 5 others
in your heart the chances were so real?

It’s a love story baby just say yes

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I HATE WOMEN AND I DECLARE WAR AGAINST THEM

FUCK YOU

• Love it
Wait.. You're happy? I can help with that.

im not ready....
I understand. You haven't gone on a date for a while. You did not get your delusions thrown in your face recently. You're probably back to entertaining naive fantasies in your head again little by little. I understand it's all a cycle for you and you're trying to muster some little confidence before going on a yet another disaster of a date. You're at that stage.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 57464
I understand. You haven't gone on a date for a while. You did not get your delusions thrown in your face recently. You're probably back to entertaining naive fantasies in your head again little by little. I understand it's all a cycle for you and you're trying to muster some little confidence before going on a yet another disaster of a date. You're at that stage.
im beggining to forget what being an emotional tampon feels like

• Woah
im beggining to forget what being an emotional tampon feels like
Oh! Then you must certainly remind yourself. You need to go on another date. Maybe this time's the charm. :feelsokman:

• Love it
im so happy that my oneitis is gettng her holes stretched out tonight. she is cumming, squrting and moaning in pleasure as chad is ravaging her with his massive cawk. im glad tha i got to be a stepping stone in all of this, albeit a very small one. there are no losers here, only winners, she gets chad, chad gets her and i get to know she is happy.
nigga finally went insane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 57464
Oh! Then you must certainly remind yourself. You need to go on another date. Maybe this time's the charm. :feelsokman:
meeting girls be harder than doing a phd

• JFL