Incel trait: getting ghosted

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
no gl guy ever gets ghosted. maybe they wont slay 100% but they never get ghosted, they always stay in rotation. meanwhile subhumans like me get ghosted 100% of the time, girls are repulsed by my face the moment they see me.

my oneitis was literally frowning when she looked at me and depite likingmy personality, she still had to ghost me. but its ok, im happy for her now, im happy that she is living her dream of being a free hooker for chad an tyrone, there have to be losers to be winners.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
Thats sub htn trait

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
brutal

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
i’m sad now

better to be ghosted than kept in the friend zone.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 20370
no gl guy ever gets ghosted. maybe they wont slay 100% but they never get ghosted, they always stay in rotation. meanwhile subhumans like me get ghosted 100% of the time, girls are repulsed by my face the moment they see me.

my oneitis was literally frowning when she looked at me and depite likingmy personality, she still had to ghost me. but its ok, im happy for her now, im happy that she is living her dream of being a free hooker for chad an tyrone, there have to be losers to be winners.
not true lol, never been ghosted but have seen chads and chadlites get rejected, ghosted by foids

even my classmates ghost me

No, being ghosted is v common
Usually I’m the one doing the ghosting tho

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Incel trait : ghosting girls because you’re too autistic and anxious to know what to say to them