I'm so incel I'm not even allowed to look around n shut

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
JFL everyone gives me indicators of disinterest when I try to look around me n shut, it's ludicrous how much abuse I get from the world man. Fuck this shut man lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, blurazice, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
JFL everyone gives me indicators of disinterest when I try to look around me n shut, it's ludicrous how much abuse I get from the world man. Fuck this shut man lol.
this is when you realise being incel is brutal af and not natural.... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS FUCKING WAY

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Lol my fat friend Is like you he doesn't want to stay home. Addicted to humiliation

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Bojack, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
probably no one cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Lol my fat friend Is like you he doesn't want to stay home. Addicted to humiliation
You should change your bio, you don’t mog (anymore).

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
this is when you realise being incel is brutal af and not natural.... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS FUCKING WAY
idk man, but if i had a time machine to go back to 2018 maybe I could fix some shut. But, right now, it's just some brutal shut. I was driving my new car around and looked at a foid in her shitmobile, and she pulled down her blinders on me. JFL nigguh fuck this shut, even a new car can't save my incel ass, LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
idk man, but if i had a time machine to go back to 2018 maybe I could fix some shut. But, right now, it's just some brutal shut. I was driving my new car around and looked at a foid in her shitmobile, and she pulled down her blinders on me. JFL nigguh fuck this shut, even a new car can't save my incel ass, LOL.
what car did you get

You should change your bio, you don’t mog (anymore).
says who?
4008808 1710255172911

ofc he still mogs

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Idk old ladies stare and/or smile but yea that’s about it