Im so skinny, can someone help me w/bulking

leanlover226

leanlover226

Iron
So I am 14 and 5'11/180cm, the only problem being I weigh only 53kgs/117lbs. I have been trying to bulk but im not sure how well its working, any tips on how to bulk and how to gain weight quick.

use the search bar up top and search up bulk see what happens, also bulking is so widely covered in so many youtube channels

just eat more, make highly calorie dense shakes and have it after u workout

you can easily make a 1000 calorie shake and just pound it down after u workout

if ur eating the same as you currently are and simply make that addition you WILL gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Take bone thickening supplements

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
use the search bar up top and search up bulk see what happens, also bulking is so widely covered in so many youtube channels

just eat more, make highly calorie dense shakes and have it after u workout

you can easily make a 1000 calorie shake and just pound it down after u workout

if ur eating the same as you currently are and simply make that addition you WILL gain weight
Okay tysm, im gonna get on the bulk and do this, hopefully everything works out for me, thanks again!

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
So I am 14 and 5'11/180cm, the only problem being I weigh only 53kgs/117lbs. I have been trying to bulk but im not sure how well its working, any tips on how to bulk and how to gain weight quick.
Cashews is a cheat code and they’re fire

same im like 6 ft n 53 kg it fucking sucks, anyone who thinks being underweight isnt a hit to ur attractiveness is a retard

• +1
Reactions: dgzty
Better to be a hard gainer, atleast you will be lean while you build muscle, most dont get that luxury.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and autistic_tendencies
Better to be a hard gainer, atleast you will be lean while you build muscle, most dont get that luxury.
true but i dont mind not being lean, being lean and building muscle is much slower than being bulky and building muscle

Eat more. If you can't eat a lot, eat foods that have a lot of calories in a small volume.You have to eat above your basic calorie requirement in order to gain weight. The higher the calorie surplus, the more you will gain weight.

Eat more. If you can't eat a lot, eat foods that have a lot of calories in a small volume.You have to eat above your basic calorie requirement in order to gain weight. The higher the calorie surplus, the more you will gain weight.
alr imma start doing that, any good foods that are small in volume and high calorie? I only know like peanut butter and cashews nth else tho

Its a lot of diff foods but my calories usually hit about 2.5k-3k on some days even more, I think I have an extremely fast metabolism lmao. Wbu?
ok if ur hitting 3k calories then u should be gaining weight, i honestly doubt u are. try a calorie tracking app and i think u might be surprised how much ur eating

ok if ur hitting 3k calories then u should be gaining weight, i honestly doubt u are. try a calorie tracking app and i think u might be surprised how much ur eating
yeah your probably right, I was using one at some point but Idk why I got so lazy with it that I stopped. Ill start tracking again though, that should help me gain some weight

yeah your probably right, I was using one at some point but Idk why I got so lazy with it that I stopped. Ill start tracking again though, that should help me gain some weight
good luck man hopefully we can gain weight im older than u tho and have tried in the past and had no success

true but i dont mind not being lean, being lean and building muscle is much slower than being bulky and building muscle
I feel you I'm in the same situation. I feel like no matter how much i eat I just can't gain weight as easily as other guys, I am also relatively lean.

I'm not sure about you but one problem I have too is that it is hard to get enough calories especially when you are trying NOT to eat goyslop and processed shit.

However I went through some stages where is used protein power, creatine and went on a crazy bulk and went through stages where I just tried to slowly lean bulk.

I ended up experiencing the best strength and gains when I was on a lean bulk but eating religiously clean with at least 7 eggs a day, beef liver, some supplements for testosterone and a lot of fruits and meat. I also did some other things of course like trying to cut out perfumes and other sources of EDC's, microplastics, optimizing sleep and micronutrient profile within my diet.