Im so tired of my body being shit.

Th3od0reXYZ

Th3od0reXYZ

Edgemogger
My whole body is literally shit and i feel like its beyond saving. My posture is fucked, i got gyno and im skinny as hell (atleast im 6'0). I am in a state of despair pls help

My whole body is literally shit and i feel like its beyond saving. My posture is fucked, i got gyno and im skinny as hell (atleast im 6'0). I am in a state of despair pls help
bulk or rope, gl

whatever i do i cant get enough calories in brrruh
I know the cope guys telling niggas to lean bulk, ofc you have to eat healthy no matter what but if youre skinny like shit and really struggling with weight gain, just include some junk food with less volume and a lot of calories, i know that bc my friend did it and worked, i cant bc im a 5,8 manlet and have a good muscle mass easily with 1 year of gym

I know the cope guys telling niggas to lean bulk, ofc you have to eat healthy no matter what but if youre skinny like shit and really struggling with weight gain, just include some junk food with less volume and a lot of calories, i know that bc my friend did it and worked, i cant bc im a 5,8 manlet and have a good muscle mass easily with 1 year of gym
thank you very much for the advice brother. ill try that since if im still skinny by summer ill ropemax

thank you very much for the advice brother. ill try that since if im still skinny by summer ill ropemax
Don't rope, it's satire, there's always hope.

I recomend watching Joe Fazer, he's 6'4 and always struggled with weight and muscle gain, and looks decent now, go and watch something from him.

• +1
Reactions: Th3od0reXYZ
Bad tip, terrible SARM
if you don't know that its not a sarm you probably just jumped on the hate bandwagon without doing your own research
to be fair im not the biggest fan of it

why not marijuanamaxx and eat a ton