IM STARVEMAXXING

Evekil

Evekil

Iron
im gonna starvemaxx for a week starting today november first ill update you guys through out the journey and ill tell yall if i look any different and i could use some tips to not feel hungry cuz everytime around the 2nd day it starts to hit but ima do it for yall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, zap and redmaxx
ok see you in a week after you binge eat enough calories to make up for a week of dieting and subsequently destroy your relationship with food and your body image

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sudanguy, code, ALittleBitRacist and 12 others
Eat apples. Has virtually no calories.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
ok see you in a week after you binge eat enough calories to make up for a week of dieting and subsequently destroy your relationship with food and your body image
Your "relationship with food" is blissfully shovelings slop into your mouth without thinking about it.
Your "body image" is an overinflated self-worth that does not reflect reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Allornothing, KLESUM and 1 other person
Cheers

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, datboijj and Gaygymmaxx
Your "relationship with food" is blissfully shovelings slop into your mouth without thinking about it.
Your "body image" is an overinflated self-worth that does not reflect reality.
i track everything i eat and weigh myself every morning, i only made that comment because it's a warning for exactly the position i'm now in :p

i track everything i eat and weigh myself every morning, i only made that comment because it's a warning for exactly the position i'm now in :p
Your position is a good one. You are aware of what you're putting in your body. It is better to have the pain of knowing than to carry on in ignorance.

Your position is a good one. You are aware of what you're putting in your body. It is better to have the pain of knowing than to carry on in ignorance.
food is not only calories but it is also information to the cells. i agree that more people need to hold themselves accountable for what they are putting into their mouth and for what reasons (eating out of boredom etc) as well as understand that body image is objective and there are standards we should try to conform to (lean and muscular)

• +1
as well as understand that body image is objective and there are standards we should try to conform to (lean and muscular)
The amount of crap that has to be sifted through before getting to people like you is unbelievable. In a world of "but muh subjective" and "but muh acceptance", it's good to hear that people take the truth as truth.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77 and lightskinbengali
this probably isn't the best idea bro

if u wanna leanmaxx you can go on a diet but don't full on starve yourself

been in a hard financial situation this year and i've struggled with having enough food, sometimes i've even starvemaxxed intentionally too even though im already very lean (its a bad habit i feel as though ill ruin my face/jaw if i eat too much). its not a good time. a diet can produce good results while keeping you healthy. Diet + Cardio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I just count calories and eat good amount of food
But I’m fairly active I workout and do cardio everyday

• +1
im gonna starvemaxx for a week starting today november first ill update you guys through out the journey and ill tell yall if i look any different and i could use some tips to not feel hungry cuz everytime around the 2nd day it starts to hit but ima do it for yall
so fucking stupid. Just do a normal cut

• +1
If you dont get enough protein and starve yourself you will lose muscle too.

And this is only if you have the willpower in the first place. No point in suffering for something counter-productive.

Count your calories and go into a calorie deficit. Eat meat eggs etc. (healthy stuff with protein) + hit the gym. Use your willpower on this and u will have lasting results

• +1
Reactions: j05 and lightskinbengali
nigger you're destroying your body

• +1
u have any progress
This has long term consequences for skin, apetite, hormones, and lean muscle tissue. There’s also minerals and vitamins we miss out on. Starving has never worked for me but staying in a high protein 200 cal. Deficit diet and getting good sleep has.

u have any progress
5EA49C04 BABB 4060 9D2A 0582545BD1F9
64CABBDA B25D 4DDE BFC4 7C7F0A0DCC85
Me at my peak and me rn i dont see much changes nearly done with day 1 this is only bcuz someone asked for progress

Ignore the room this the trap house
and the reason its only a body pic is bcuz theres no changes in ma face yet since were only at day 1 at day 7 ill show face before nd after

Good eating is bullshit cope for people with no self control. Only eat out with friends socially.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
based. An adult male weighs 45 kilograms

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, redmaxx and Allornothing
No Eat November.

• Love it
you're a pussy if your taping out after the 2nd day, I've gone 45 days without food and maintained the weight loss but 4 pounds. Each day lose around 1.8-2.4 pounds. To retain hunger you can take weightloss pills in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror, take a picture of your body currently and hat u want, or keep in mind that 10 percent body fat 10x better life. Worked for me bro js idk its really unhealthy

ITS NOW DAY 2 i forgot to update yall earlier i was asleep for nearly the whole day i woke up hella hungry so i went took a shower to get my mind off things i felt like shit the whole day which is expected i nearly blacked oht while walkin up my stairs like 2 times today but i just woke up foods not on my mind rn ive been in bed for a minute i feel like shit if i get up ill prob pass out but uhm idk if i see any progress or results rn so ye day 2 is mixed feelingss

Why don't u guys just do it in a slight deficit with high protein
Ur just gonna look like a auschwitz victim

Newfag