Im still growing at 20

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
So much lifefuel I already heightmog everyone and I keep gettin taller at 20, my sister continuing 2 grow at 22 she 5’10 now

Our dad is a turbomanlet and our mom is tall we ate meat all our life even for snacks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Infinite, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
Both of your parents might be tall since your sis is 5'10 which is tall for a girl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mayo mogger and try2beme
whats your height

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
haven't grown since 9th grade lol but 190cm is a rounded number i guess

• +1
Both of your parents might be tall since your sis is 5'10 which is tall for a girl
No. My dad is 5’7 my mom is 5’8 with 6’2+ brothers

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
Thats pretty much tall for old people
Yup theyre all natives too. My uncles mutt daughters (half north atlantid half brazilian) are 6’1 and 6’2 females and the son is 6ft

The mother's genes are more important for the son's height, since it's mainly determined by the X-chromosome. A tall foid is almost guaranteed to have tall kids, as long as the father isn't under 5'5, whereas a tallfag's chances of having tall kids with a femlet is 50/50.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, TeenAscender and try2beme
The mother's genes are more important for the son's height, since it's mainly determined by the X-chromosome. A tall foid is almost guaranteed to have tall kids, as long as the father isn't under 5'5, whereas a tallfag's chances of having tall kids with a femlet is 50/50.
Amazing for my situation makes a lotta sense

So much lifefuel I already heightmog everyone and I keep gettin taller at 20, my sister continuing 2 grow at 22 she 5’10 now

Our dad is a turbomanlet and our mom is tall we ate meat all our life even for snacks
I think he’s not ur real dad, if he actually is mirin him hard. Saved his genes, even tho ur mums probably tall and ugly

• +1
True tbh, my mate is 6ft his dad is 6’4. His mum is short, penguinz0 is a great example. His dad is 6’4 and he’s 5’6, he does facemog his dad tho. I assume his mum is short gl

• +1

I'm 19.5 will using aromasin and eating a lot help me grow taller ?

• +1
Is meat really this good

• +1
No

I’m 36 years of age and still growing

• +1
I'm 19.5 will using aromasin and eating a lot help me grow taller ?
That sounds your best bet for this age Im presuming

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This!! My mom was 5'9" and my dad 5'4"

• +1
I think he’s not ur real dad, if he actually is mirin him hard. Saved his genes, even tho ur mums probably tall and ugly
My mom mogged my dad in looks at height but theyre def my parents. As a mutt my ethnic origins line up perfectly with theirs