im subhuman, what do i do to ascend?

R

romm2el

Diamond
it tears me apart, i have some bad ideas in my head, im doing stuff to be better, i dont use this as an excuse, i do stuff, i go to the gym, skincare, study and do side hustles, nothing seems to have purpose, maybe im not meant to be seen, i always try to hide my face, this isn't larp, i isolated myself for months now, its destroying my head, i dont even know what is real, my dreams are too lucid they are too real, i think they are real is this even real, i do realize after a few minutes sometimes not, please help me

• So Sad
Reactions: vamptriad, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 64064 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and moggr2009
Brootal. Orthognathic surgery and implants.

Te moggea? @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What a philtrum

Your philtrum is beyond death tier, there's literally nothing you can do against that. Sorry for you lil homie, blame god, your parents or something idk.

Your philtrum is beyond death tier, there's literally nothing you can do against that. Sorry for you lil homie, blame god, your parents or something idk.
lip lift

it tears me apart, i have some bad ideas in my head, im doing stuff to be better, i dont use this as an excuse, i do stuff, i go to the gym, skincare, study and do side hustles, nothing seems to have purpose, maybe im not meant to be seen, i always try to hide my face, this isn't larp, i isolated myself for months now, its destroying my head, i dont even know what is real, my dreams are too lucid they are too real, i think they are real is this even real, i do realize after a few minutes sometimes not, please help me
View attachment 2768346
your filtrum is really bad bro, a massive fallio, pray or osteotomy, or rope

View attachment 2768346
jaw surgery might save you