Im thinking of leaving this forum

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i cant take it anymore, the beatdowns, the blackpill, the bragging. its just too much for me. everytime i try to gain ground there is always someone to bring me down. it doesnt take much either, everyone knows im incel, its an open wound.

im just too weak to be here. there are other incels ofc but they are so much tougher. meanwhile im left on delivered for couple of hours and lose my sleep over it. this forum its just not for me. i would like the forum equivilent of Little Pony if such thing exists ofc; a place where everyone is nice to me and we talk about vanilla ice cream and DrEaMs 🌈

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, buflek, Petsmart and 11 others
i am so sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Primalsplit, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
3888297 1705269269978
good riddance arab

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Petsmart, Primalsplit and 4 others
Damn what a softie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Primalsplit, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
please don’t you are one of the better ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Primalsplit, The Antichrist and 2 others
please don’t you are one of the better ones
nah i dont think anyone likes my depressing incel ass. people here want to hear success stories "i got to sub 10% body and SLAYED" type of stuff

• So Sad
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
nah i dont think anyone likes my depressing incel ass. people here want to hear success stories "i got to sub 10% body and SLAYED" type of stuff
you’ll prove them all wrong one day

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Nah u will never leave

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Leaving this forum isn't possible

• Woah
but i am a depressed incel lol. and it only gets worse.
you match with many sub 5/10 women on tinder, you could get laid TONIGHT

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Antichrist and InnerVoid
you match with many sub 5/10 women on tinder, you could get laid TONIGHT
all of these women want an ltr sadly. i also deleted tinder cuz it was cringe and depressing.

• So Sad
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
stay, brother. we can wallow in self pity together

• Woah
i cant take it anymore, the beatdowns, the blackpill, the bragging. its just too much for me. everytime i try to gain ground there is always someone to bring me down. it doesnt take much either, everyone knows im incel, its an open wound.

im just too weak to be here. there are other incels ofc but they are so much tougher. meanwhile im left on delivered for couple of hours and lose my sleep over it. this forum its just not for me. i would like the forum equivilent of Little Pony if such thing exists ofc; a place where everyone is nice to me and we talk about vanilla ice cream and DrEaMs 🌈
Lmao imagine, and you just joined this month. You have a lot to see lil bro

• So Sad
You are a newbie will adjust ,don't leave

Last edited:
  • Woah
Good run brother, you almost lasted a month.

• So Sad
i get ignored aswell but idc i don’t take this forum seriously

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Are you really the gambler ?

That's what you said the first time

don’t quit bruh

• JFL

whats dream backwards? maERd

• So Sad

GOOD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
im scared of gubs
Truecel low T trait not even being able to handle violence
even the truecels at highschool could fight back, albeit pathetically

• So Sad
Truecel low T trait not even being able to handle violence
even the truecels at highschool could fight back, albeit pathetically
i hate figting but i laik talking

• JFL