Im thinking of messaging a 4/10 girl

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
But then again it may not be a good idea since:

1.By doing so, she knows im lowering my standards, therefore she knows i dont have better options which gives her lots of power over me

2.If i try a "tame" approach instead of what i usually do (which is manipulating the convo to get a date fast), im gonna come across as autistic and "nicey", again giving her advatange

3.If i try a direct approach, she gonna tell me "Im sorry but im not into you. But you gonna meet other girls that will like you, im sure about it" (how nice of her).

You can have the best intentions, it doesnt matter. Im not even shallow, i mog this girl but i think she has an interesting personality. It doesnt matter, women are fucking animals, they only care about looks and if they like yours then they gonna chase you to get your dick.

JFL at "lowering your standards". JFL at not objectifying bitches. You know, im pretty sure my psl 9 oneitis was a lot cooler with me wanting to stick my cock in her than this bitch is gonna be. It was natural for her to be objectified like that, but uglier girls are a lot more sensitive for some reason.

These hoes wont even give you a chance. If they are remotely attractive, just remoitely attractive, then they can shoot up waaay higher than their looksmatch. Im thinking of going back to scamming college sluts on tinder, at least its a more honest interaction than this bs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, VisageVirtuoso√, SecularIslamist and 2 others
she barely logs in so its over before it even began. even my oneitis was more responsive. absolutely brutal. muh lowering your standards, muh social circles, muh common itnerests

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Blackgymmax
she barely logs in so its over before it even began. even my oneitis was more responsive. absolutely brutal. muh lowering your standards, muh social circles, muh common itnerests
Muh shut the fuck up. It's not the advice's fault that you terribly suck lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Primalsplit
but i thought i had a chance with her
Clearly you don't have good reasoning skills. That should have been clear by now. I don't know why you keep trusting your own judgements. :feelskek: :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Nick.Harte and InnerVoid
Clearly you don't have good reasoning skills. That should have been clear by now. I don't know why you keep trusting your own judgements. :feelskek: :lul:
your replies make me wanna kms!

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, fukmylyf, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Lowering your standards to get cucked by Tyrone again is the fastest way to make you go ER.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Dont do it buddyboyo

• So Sad
idk why u niggas think ugly girls will give it up easier they still have the same brain all gigachadsexual even if she looks in the mirror and acknowledges the ugly sack of shit in the reflection

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7, lowiqNormie and 3 others
But then again it may not be a good idea since:

1.By doing so, she knows im lowering my standards, therefore she knows i dont have better options which gives her lots of power over me

2.If i try a "tame" approach instead of what i usually do (which is manipulating the convo to get a date fast), im gonna come across as autistic and "nicey", again giving her advatange

3.If i try a direct approach, she gonna tell me "Im sorry but im not into you. But you gonna meet other girls that will like you, im sure about it" (how nice of her).

You can have the best intentions, it doesnt matter. Im not even shallow, i mog this girl but i think she has an interesting personality. It doesnt matter, women are fucking animals, they only care about looks and if they like yours then they gonna chase you to get your dick.

JFL at "lowering your standards". JFL at not objectifying bitches. You know, im pretty sure my psl 9 oneitis was a lot cooler with me wanting to stick my cock in her than this bitch is gonna be. It was natural for her to be objectified like that, but uglier girls are a lot more sensitive for some reason.

These hoes wont even give you a chance. If they are remotely attractive, just remoitely attractive, then they can shoot up waaay higher than their looksmatch. Im thinking of going back to scamming college sluts on tinder, at least its a more honest interaction than this bs.
You're a stupid subhuman. Dumpster diving doesn't do anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, humanoidsub7, InnerVoid and 2 others
You should do it just for the heck of it

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Blackgymmax
Don't take my looksmatches

• JFL
lowering your standards is the most pointless shit ever. If you get rejected you'll feel worse and if you succeed it won't feel like an achievement.

stop giving ugly women validation. They have nothing to offer and deserve rope

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and Alt Number 3
lowering your standards is the most pointless shit ever. If you get rejected you'll feel worse and if you succeed it won't feel like an achievement.

stop giving ugly women validation. They have nothing to offer and deserve rope
It’s like clubbing seals though, free cheeks

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
idk why u niggas think ugly girls will give it up easier they still have the same brain all gigachadsexual even if she looks in the mirror and acknowledges the ugly sack of shit in the reflection
yep. she didnt like me at all. just wanted an emotional tampon

You're a stupid subhuman. Dumpster diving doesn't do anything
yeah, she just used me as an emotional tampon. she needed someone to vent to about exams. muh lower standards, muh common interests. iw ill never get laid

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Blackgymmax
true. she used me as an emotional tampon and now i want to rope even more than before

yeah i went out with her. she was drier than my oneitjs
a girl that likes u will grope u and rape u but obv females can’t rape so it’s just instinct for chad

• +1
Just remove social medias to nerf their brain back to where it should be in a natural state

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
a girl that likes u will grope u and rape u but obv females can’t rape so it’s just instinct for chad
girls wont lay a finger on me

yeah, she just used me as an emotional tampon. she needed someone to vent to about exams. muh lower standards, muh common interests. iw ill never get laid
i relate to this now... fucking WHORES. i need to slay and i need to feel dopamine.

i relate to this now... fucking WHORES. i need to slay and i need to feel dopamine.
they wont give it to us buddy we dont have the right looks

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and humanoidsub7
I'm thinking of messaging a 7/10 girl but this time i really like her (she helped me with my study and exam). But man I am acting like autistic shii recently, zero spatial awareness, conversation skill gone man, doing silly shii... I don't think I have chance rn need to get my shii together

• So Sad
the everythingmatterspill (regarding looks) and nothingmatterspill (regarding personality) combo is too brutal

• +1