I’m tired of being lean

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I got to low bodyfat after a year of bulking, and now it just starts to get depressing. All my bad genetics show, like uneven abs, narrow shoulders, skinny wrists, skinny neck. I weigh the same as girls, have very little muscle left, I go to the gym just to maintain the rest, but my strength gradually decreases anyway. When I was fat, I looked like a shrek, but I had so much more will to live and do something, before I learned about blackpill. I feel that I’ve lost respect from guys after cutting, but I’m not attractive enough to compensate it with female attention. My libido is very low, I don’t even have motivation to talk to my matches on tinder, and I feel that everybody my age could beat me in a fight like a bitch.

Just needed to vent this somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Dicktator and unknownducks
brutal you can't do anything about it too

just bulk up to atleast something between %12 and 15 bro and do neck workouts to get rid of skinny neck

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Why are you evn worried about your weight in fighting if you can easily kill a much more taller and heavier man using a knife o a gun?

I got to low bodyfat after a year of bulking, and now it just starts to get depressing. All my bad genetics show, like uneven abs, narrow shoulders, skinny wrists, skinny neck. I weigh the same as girls, have very little muscle left, I go to the gym just to maintain the rest, but my strength gradually decreases anyway. When I was fat, I looked like a shrek, but I had so much more will to live and do something, before I learned about blackpill. I feel that I’ve lost respect from guys after cutting, but I’m not attractive enough to compensate it with female attention. My libido is very low, I don’t even have motivation to talk to my matches on tinder, and I feel that everybody my age could beat me in a fight like a bitch.

get into high fashion if your tall like me

get into high fashion if your tall like me
Haha I’m 5’9, if i could do modeling I would be so happy, but it’s unfortunate. Being short and wearing high fashion clothes when you don’t do modeling is not a good combination. Also just being short fucks up your proportions so bad and you just can’t look sophisticated, suifuel

Last edited:
Haha I’m 5’9, if i could do modeling I would be so happy, but it’s unfortunate. Being short and wearing high fashion clothes when you don’t do modeling is not a good combination. Also just being short fucks up your proportions so bad and you just can’t look sophisticated, suifuel
wear heeled boots with lifts maybe?

just bulk up to atleast something between %12 and 15 bro and do neck workouts to get rid of skinny neck
I train neck, haven’t seen much improvement, it just looks like it’s not meant to go wider because it’s long and my shoulders are small. I’m not sure what bf% I am (guessing 10-12%), but gaining additional 5kg, my face would already be kinda chubby cuz I’m boneless ☠️

I train neck, haven’t seen much improvement, it just looks like it’s not meant to go wider because it’s long and my shoulders are small. I’m not sure what bf% I am (guessing 10-12%), but gaining additional 5kg, my face would already be kinda chubby
Do you do them weighted?

Real. Whenever im lean i cling onto the dopamine of seeing my jawline but otherwise i hate cutting

You can get surgeries bro 👍🏼

Same to bro i have a wide face so if im not lean ill look like shit if im lean i look good

wear heeled boots with lifts maybe?
Bro, to have good proportions for clothes, you need to be in the range model agencies include - 6’1 and above, I am heightfrauding a little tho

lean is life

Why are you evn worried about your weight in fighting if you can easily kill a much more taller and heavier man using a knife o a gun?
are u autistic? I’m talking about friendly brawls in like a club or sports scenario, not a murder, you need to be dominant, that’s why you should be especially tall if you’re skinny

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2512.jpeg
    IMG_2512.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Real. Whenever im lean i cling onto the dopamine of seeing my jawline but otherwise i hate cutting
Would love to look good when gaining weight

Would love to look good when gaining weight
You can still have a lean face at 15% bf if you have enough bones. An issue i have is that my fat isnt spread across my face by my bones enough

get fucking massive bro, fuck being lean, looks like its not for you

• JFL
Reactions: ApacheMaxx
are u autistic? I’m talking about friendly brawls in like a club or sports scenario, not a murder, you need to be dominant, that’s why you should be especially tall if you’re skinny
Why would you even fight if not to kill or to at least leave the guy almost dead or very injured?
You should stay lean because girls prefer that way and it's way healthier too. In regards to your self defense you will be fine with a pocket gun to carry hidden in your clothes, a shotgun to use inside your house and a bullet proof vest.

If you want to be a disgusting fatass, feel free to do so.

skinny fat supremecy