I'm tired of people commenting about my brother being better looking than me

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Literally everyone says that my little brother looks better than me and my other brother. Lmao at females complaining that they are judged on their appearance, that's also true for males. A colleague of my mother told my mother that ''the little one is the best looking one'' while ''the other two are meh'' WTF I don't even know that bastard and he thinks he has the right to judge me so harshly?? Even my own cunt mother does that, always laughing at me that ''I was so handsome as a kid, what happened to me?'' and that I look ethnic, she once called me ''syrian''. Jesus fucking Christ. I guess even PSL is less judgmental than real life. IRL if you don't look like Chad people just fucking hate you and you have to work hard to change that first impression. I hate this bullshit world.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Go ER

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 7651

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Gunna
over. Your goal is to mog your brother or go far away from them

over. Your goal is to mog your brother or go far away from them
I mog my brother, he looks whiter and taller than me but he looks like shit, skinny framecel with horse FWHR and small lower third. While my little brother is indeed more aesthetic than me but he is a kid, literally everyone looked good as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
1881.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Rape your mom s colleague in front of her and your brother to assert dominance

20200603 141053